Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Remington 870 DM Shotguns!!

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    And after 13 days with no response I'm supposed to just assume that you're looking into it? Don't paint me as impatient when it's soley due to your failed communication...
    We didn't realise that you had questions that had not been answered in this discussion. Anytime you would like a direct answer from us please e-mail Sales@wolverinesupplies.com it is very easy for us to miss questions in discussion forums.

General speaking the US will not approve the export of shotguns with 14 inch barrels. That being said we have had Rem 870 14 inch barrels for sale on occasions, but US export approval is never guaranteed. We know that 14 inch shotguns will sell, we don't need pre-orders as we would grab anything that becomes available. The problem is we may never see any. Under these circumstances we do not consider it ethical to take pre-orders and we can not quote any prices.

Unless im missing something here it should be a simple matter to aquire a full length unit and install a 14" 870 barrel.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The problem there is getting the short barrels themselves.

If someone in Canada was to set up for a run of shorties they would make a killing selling these.
    Last edited by bjjzak; 01-12-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjzak View Post

If someone in Canada was to set up for a run of shorties they would make a killing selling these.
    Dlask Arms makes 14" and 12.5" barrels.
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

The 14" barrels have appeared from time to time. I've seen them a few times over the years. Patience will likely pay off. Keep an eye out in the EE as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bjjzak View Post

Plenty of dlask and Chinese barrels around. All have worked fine for me except the garbage NEA barrels. Utter trash. I like the dlask barrels for threading
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Are these going to be in soon?

In the last couple of year there has been a few imports of 14 inch Remingtons and Mossbergs as well as just kits for coversion.

its nice to see a non chinese mag fed gun. Remington competing with norinco. wonder if mossberg will follow suit.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    Are these going to be in soon?
    I am hoping sooner than later, but I cannot confirm. If I did say anything it would be a fib, and my momma always said , "GOD $@&%$, GET DOWN OFF THE GRAIN BIN!!!!" wait...... I mean she told me not to fib. That's what I meant to say.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Reliability?
    Mismatch is the new black

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast