Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COLT AR15 .223 30/5RD MAG in Canada 18.00USD Military purchase

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    So no response , I guess these are not " Genuine " Colt AR 15 mags but generic
    If they are us mil mags i am fairly certain they are colt. Cf i believe are d&h

Quote Originally Posted by Dsiwy View Post
    std military mags don't have them.

In 18yrs in the military, I have yet to see this tilt problem...
    Odd. We have had issues with that in wainwright more than once.

The US Army uses a variety of manufacturers, one of the major ones being Okay Industries Surefeeds. They are also made down the road from Colt in Hartford Conn and are marked as such, I'd want to see a pic of the base plate to make sure it's a Colt and not what you think is a Colt.

BTW you probably got these as a contract overrun, there's no way to prove even if they were deployed or used to do "bad things", why not just say we got some cool surplus USGI mags?
    Last edited by Green75; 12-18-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Sorry for the rookie question but i am looking to buy my first ar more specfically an mp sport 2 ar and was wondering if these mags work with that rifle..if so i will take 5 @ 25 per..

Yes they will work most perfectly in your rifle. We have re-equipped all our demo and shop guns with them in Arizona.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

You guys are great, and i really like your pricing.

But you really have stop saying "Colt AR MAGS" " These are from a deployment" if your not willing to prove it, when people are asking you too.

Its unethical.

Without that proof, these are just another batch of banged up and beatin AR mags. Pretty much not worth anything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Airborn_69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove12gshotguns View Post
    You guys are great, and i really like your pricing.

But you really have stop saying "Colt AR MAGS" " These are from a deployment" if your not willing to prove it, when people are asking you too.

Its unethical.

Without that proof, these are just another batch of banged up and beatin AR mags. Pretty much not worth anything.
    Exactly. Surplus mags.
    Ex NFA Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt-roc View Post
    i'd rather have my daughter be a whore than have my son work the guncounter at wholesale sports

The Colt mags were part of a larger purchase. All in creates, these creates still had sand in them, sand like baby powder. You will most likely find that same sand in some of the magazines....Attachment 137992

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

isnt there baby powder like sand in Florida too?
    Last edited by Panzerdagen; 12-18-2017 at 10:29 PM.

"das boot!!!"

WTS disclaimer-- unless stated as "included" in my ad please dont assume an item is. thank you.

They could have come from 29 Palms, NTC or anywhere... Again nothing wrong with saying cool USGI surplus.

BTW - while Colt mags are collectable, Okay makes them for Colt. They are exactly the same as Surefeed and NHMTG mags aside from the stamp. Great magazines and easy to re cover in dry lube film if you want.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsiwy View Post
    std military mags don't have them.

In 18yrs in the military, I have yet to see this tilt problem...
    Usually when I hear talk of tilted followers, some one is talking about the operator and not the magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerdagen View Post
    isnt there baby powder like sand in Florida too?
    And Texas. And New Mexico. And Arizona. And Oklahoma. And Nevada. And Utah. But don't worry, the US military conveniently forgot to deploy troops to any of those states. And definitely, DEFINITELY, none of those states were used for pre-deployment training for units headed to other deserts.

Have these mags been used to do good things to bad people? Probably, if you consider doing good things to be "feed ammunition reliably", and bad people to be "anyone too cheap to buy their own Pmags".
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12