$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: BCL 102 Update Dec 5th

He is not in control of the time line all he can do is keep people happy
    And for some that's impossible
    grizzly 378

Big Mouth
    We had that. The almighty mods decided we were through bitching and closed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly101 View Post
    Hey Ryan I would like to say a huge thank you for your tireless work on this project, you must have skin as thick as an elephant to be constantly dealing with these complaining children. Here is a thought for you. Start a BCL female dog( wouldn't allow the word I wanted) thread where they can all go just whine about there having to wait. At least you will have the choice to go read it there and keep your UPDATE THREADS open for just that.

Just sayin'

CGN Regular
    Thank you Ryan and you're team for all the hardwork. I'm patiently waiting even tho my leukemia relapsed for the 5th time!
    God is good

Much appreciated Ryan.
    I heard the pistol mags require some fitting to work in these rifles, is this factual?

Quote Originally Posted by Normac View Post
    Much appreciated Ryan.
    I heard the pistol mags require some fitting to work in these rifles, is this factual?
    This is no longer the case.

Ryan

Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Klemmy31 View Post
    Wow, if anyone on here had dealt with a pre-order or even any kind of firearm order before you'd know there are delays. I have never experienced a hard timeline of any kind and for sure never had an offer like the one that has been offered by Ryan. Only ever a "sorry, not here yet, not sure when it will be." Thanks again Ryan, above and beyond. And to BCL, thanks for making it, and improving it, whenever we do get them.
    This is one of the few industries that can get away with not delivering on a date. Other industries are dealt penalties, sometimes thousands of $$$ by the minute for not delivering/completing on time
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    This is one of the few industries that can get away with not delivering on a date. Other industries are dealt penalties, sometimes thousands of $$$ by the minute for not delivering/completing on time
    Ever have a renovation done? Unless stipulated by the customer in writing there are no penalties and rarely do any jobs complete "on time".

Lol. On all my quotes I put "Subject to availability of crews." The deadline is mine to make. If someone wants me to work to their deadline, they pay more.

So, to all you who are bitching and whining, you always could have bought one for $4000 and had it right away. I've been offering for quite some time now. So far there's no one who's willing to put their money where their mouth is.

Locked. I started another update thread yesterday.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678