$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BCL 102 Update Dec 5th

BCL 102 Update Dec 5th

They have started shipping to us and I hope to see the first ones tomorrow. I expect to have 10 or so a day arriving on a steady basis. Dealers will start seeing them as well. Black guns are coming first. I’ll post some pictures when they arrive.

Ryan

Yay!

Thanks for the update Ryan.

Thanks, Ryan!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet werewolf's Avatar
    Hey Ryan, any idea on when the FDE ones might be shipping? I have some rounds to build, so a heads up would get me off my ass and doing it.

does that mean you only expect 10 tomorrow? or is the 1st shipment larger?
    and thanks for this update ryan
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    Hey Ryan, any idea on when the FDE ones might be shipping,? I have some rounds to build, so a heads up would get me off my ass and doing it.

I hope to know at the end of the week. BCL is dropping off another 150 receiver sets to paint shortly but I don’t know what colour is scheduled next. Half will be black and 1/2 will be OD or FDE.

Quote Originally Posted by lynx0069 View Post
    does that mean you only expect 10 tomorrow? or is the 1st shipment larger?
    and thanks for this update ryan
    10 tomorrow and hopefully about 10 a day, every day. They are shipping them every day as they build and test fire. The original plan was to ship a skid a week to us but since they are behind there will be a shipment each day. It costs us more in freight but it means the guns get out faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    They have started shipping to us and I hope to see the first ones tomorrow. I expect to have 10 or so a day arriving on a steady basis. Dealers will start seeing them as well. Black guns are coming first. I’ll post some pictures when they arrive.

Ryan
    So at 10 a day I may see my green rifle in January or February? I hope this is a misprint. Delivery quoted for Nov-Dec as per the last change.
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

Quote Originally Posted by trigger'06 View Post
    So at 10 a day I may see my green rifle in January or February? I hope this is a misprint. Delivery quoted for Nov-Dec as per the last change.

It’s not a mis print. I expect about 300 guns a month which equals about 10 a day. Orders will be filled as they were placed. The majority of the dealer orders were placed after I ran the presale and many dealers have their orders spread out over multiple months. We only presold 200 guns.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet werewolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I hope to know at the end of the week. BCL is dropping off another 150 receiver sets to paint shortly but I don’t know what colour is scheduled next. Half will be black and 1/2 will be OD or FDE.
    Right On!!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast