Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Official BCL102 Dec 6th update!

I was torn between FDE or ODG. I’m confident I will order the 556 rifle in burnt bronze if they offer it. Here’s to hoping I win the FDE raffle gun haha.

I ended up ordering ODG, so I’ll be waiting also. But Ryan said there was approx 200 pre orders, at 10 a day we should all have them by Christmas.

Edit: I just realized it’s dec. 7th. Maybe we won’t have them for Christmas.
    Silverdale, BRRC

CGN Regular
    Whos buying Calgary Shooting Centre's sweet ar10 integrated bipod forend thingy? Sry in advance if this is inappropriate
    God is good

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ljones View Post
    He said they were being shipped in the order they were ordered. If TSE put in their order before you put in yours then they will get theirs first, if you did then you will get yours first. It is what it is. Mine is FDE so you will get yours before mine. Sucks for me but it is what it is.
    gee....i kinda thought the lol at the end of my post would have signified that I WAS MAKING A JOKE.....
    guess next time...i'll put at the top and bottom......BE PREPARED, THIS IS A JOKE, NOTHING SERIOUS HERE
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Anyone else receive a shipping notification?

Close to 9 pounds is pretty crazy. I get all of the other great things about this rifle, but 10+ pounds after adding a scope is really pushing the limits of acceptable.

Hopefully someone in the future will run with this premise and knock a couple pounds off.
    I don’t have a signature block.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Close to 9 pounds is pretty crazy. I get all of the other great things about this rifle, but 10+ pounds after adding a scope is really pushing the limits of acceptable.

Hopefully someone in the future will run with this premise and knock a couple pounds off.
    This gun would look fantastic with a lighter hand guard, and skeletonized reciever, but in the end, with the length of the barrel, it’s never going to be a light gun, unless you get a custom carbon fibre wrapped barrel or something. But with all these additions, you’re probably looking at a $4000-$5000 gun. I’m guessing the FRT doesn’t cover a skeletonized reciever.

Take a look at F1 firearms skeletonized AR’s
    Silverdale, BRRC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx0069 View Post
    gee....i kinda thought the lol at the end of my post would have signified that I WAS MAKING A JOKE.....
    guess next time...i'll put at the top and bottom......BE PREPARED, THIS IS A JOKE, NOTHING SERIOUS HERE
    Sorry my bad. So used to complainers coming on these threads of late. All good
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post

There are other comparable AR 10's that are heavier. The AR10 is not an AR 15. They have always been heavier.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

BANNED
    love to know when crafm are going to be shipped to them

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ljones View Post
    Sorry my bad. So used to complainers coming on these threads of late. All good
    no worries...and i know what you mean about all the complainers...
    i'll be much better when my 102 gets into my hands
    lol
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC