Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TAC SOL Shippment?

TAC SOL Shippment?

When is the Tactical solutions orders going to be shipping? Waiting over half a year sux.
    Last edited by Cteve; 11-19-2020 at 05:53 PM.
    Instagram 👉 chesterfieldfox

Quote Originally Posted by Cteve View Post
    When is the Tactical solutions orders going to be shipping? Waiting over half a year sux.
    Who is this addressed to? Wanstalls if so I’m in the same boat. Ordered in February ish

Expried Business Member
    Today sound ok?

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Today sound ok?
    Oh I hope so. I haven’t been waiting long for my order as I just placed last week

Expried Business Member
    Hi everyone. The Tac Sol order finally arrived last night just before closing. I will be going through everything to make sure it's all good to go and we'll be shipping orders out ASAP.

I know it's been a long wait but there's a lot of turmoil in the world right now (especially south of the border) and we all need to have a little patience these days.

I want to thank everyone for your orders and rest assured they will be in your hands soon.

Cheers,

-Anil

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Hi everyone. The Tac Sol order finally arrived last night just before closing. I will be going through everything to make sure it's all good to go and we'll be shipping orders out ASAP.

I know it's been a long wait but there's a lot of turmoil in the world right now (especially south of the border) and we all need to have a little patience these days.

I want to thank everyone for your orders and rest assured they will be in your hands soon.

Cheers,

-Anil
    Awesome
    Thanks

Yeah, thanks.
    Instagram 👉 chesterfieldfox

Hi Wanstalls,

I have sent an email to you recently regarding the takedown Short version of the rifle but never got any email back. Can you pls let me know if you have those available to purchase? I am local and can pick up myself. Thanks

Oooh would definitely be interested in some more TacSol goodies. Will there be any inventory posted on the website for sale?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Limason View Post
    Hi Wanstalls,

I have sent an email to you recently regarding the takedown Short version of the rifle but never got any email back. Can you pls let me know if you have those available to purchase? I am local and can pick up myself. Thanks
    Hi there,

I did not see an email come through for any Tac Sol product that I have not answered. As stated in our other Tac Sol thread, there is no short version only - just the standard version and additional 9" barrels. No worries, please call the shop and ask for me directly and we can discuss options for you.

-Anil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast