Thread: Bcl?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar

Bcl?

Could we get a sample of the burnt bronze color?

In another thread you brought up a presale for a 556 version..... What are the specs on the rifle, the details of the presale and expected delivery date?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

No.

Sorry, that's classified.

Looking up “burnt bronze NEA rifle” on google,that will answer your first question. Secondly I don’t think they have any details available on the 5.56 rifle at all as it’s still in development.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

here's what the BB NEA uppers look like: so it's probably pretty similar.

If they ever sell uppers separately I could see myself making some black/bronze or tungsten blended builds
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

burnt bronze/tungsten would be great...good call!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Secondly I don’t think they have any details available on the 5.56 rifle at all as it’s still in development.
    sounds like there is already a list for a presale, so what have people signed up for if there is zero info on what you are signing up for?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    If you mean to give something away...we’re giving away two free guns, 10% off the NR 556 when it gets released for people on the presales plus we have a few boxes of stuff to randomly toss in with presale orders. Not including the 10%, there is about $7000 in free stuff being tossed in/given away.

Ryan
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    sounds like there is already a list for a presale, so what have people signed up for if there is zero info on what you are signing up for?
    That is referring to the people on the presales of the 102s.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    102 is what the preorder is,not the 5.56 rifle,which is a completely different platform from the 102,so we could potentially be years away from actually seeing anything in the form of a NR from BCL in 5.56.

Ryan was just mentioning that WHEN there is a presale for that rifle(the 5.56) that people who have preordered the 102(the .308) those people will be offered 10% off (the 5.56 rifle)as a good faith gesture for preordering the 102 and being faced with some very minor delays.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.