Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Springfield M1A in 6.5 Creedmore NON RESTRICTED, thoughts???

This is so cool but... There's no surplus 6.5creedmore rounds.
    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by masterYo View Post
    OR 338 win mag
    you'd need one of those rare m14 receiver stretching tools to fit a .338WM in the action unfortunately..... same goes for the other guys idea of 50bmg haha
    but .338 federal has been done with a springfield action (google the border ruffian) and I've been lusting after one in this platform for a few years now.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyclone View Post
    nothing like taking a extremely accurate round and throwing it in a platform known for accuracy issues.
    The RO at my club says these pieces have only warranty available in the USA. The red tape would defeat most anyone. I went this way once. It took months before I saw it. The only reason I would do this again is if there was no other way I could get a must have piece.
    So.... ask hard questions about warranty. What if it doesn't shoot straight?

Flat shooting, low recoil, fast follow up shots. What's not to love! I'm a 6.5 fan. Definitely interested. Will also stretch the range out further. Steel out to 800 should be easy. Maybe 1000, shouldn't go sub sonic like 7.62 NATO rounds tend to do out that far.

After playing with the M1A/M305 platform since 2000, i am not going to invest 2k+ on a 3moa platform with a cartridge capable of 1/2moa. Maybe when i get a Man Bun, i may be interested, or if they come up for sale cheap on the EE.
    Yep, it's like that.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Like putting a wing and a fart can on a civic and thinking it something special.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Uber Super GunNutz
    The adjustable stock versions are supposed to be quite accurate - sub MOA anyway - I’d be sorely tempted to pick one up in 6.5. Are you guys going to stock them?

Edit - I’d want those hard to find side saddle scope mounts too.

Cool Collusion! (or) 'Getting started is easy!'

Maybe it's some collusion between S'field and Hornyday to boost flagging rifle sales while getting more shooters to buy that pricey ammo. Of course there'd also be some spinoff/collateral sales coming from the reloading set.... Got to keep them ducks moving!

I should know: I got my RPR in the summer, got hooked on the precision game, then after 260 rounds of the Horny CM, decided I had to start reloading! Isn't that a bit like how the...addiction thing works?? And to think, it all began with an old SKS and a thousand rounds of cheap ammo....

All this negative stuff towards the M1a ..... mine shoots .75-1" groups , but with hand loads mind you , and I have no problem ringing the gong at 750 yards is super consistent , so no thanks I got one bad a$& m14.

I don't need one but , 6.5 creedmore. That's cool.

brilliant are these going to be factory gun? if so glad to see an amazing round going into a great rifle

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast