Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dec 8th BCL 102 Update

Quote Originally Posted by jza View Post
    I might start a support group.
    Lol, ya ill join

Thanks for the update Ryan!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    90% of the orders were in the first 3 hours of the first day. It literally comes down to seconds apart in some cases. We've organized them in order and are shipping in that order.

Ryan
    ahhhhhh....man.....now i'm gonna be sad all weekend.....i ordered a little after 4pm on the 3rd of august...but didnt get a confirmation email until 4:56 on the 4th to say my order was processing
    if there were 200 preorder guns, like i read somewhere, cant remember which day thread, and 90% of them were taken in the first 3 hrs.....thats 180 guns....leaving me somewhere in the last 20
    now i really am gonna cry
    only bright spot is...by the time i get it....it will have been cold enough for a length of time, that that one saturday when it is sunny and 0 degrees it will actually feel warm enough to go to the range with it
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

As always, your communications are much appreciated.

OK guys who ordered on the first day, I'm the last one to be getting the black rifle. Had my name on restock and someone cancelled so August 17 got mine name on this rifle. I'm hoping by the time they get to mine they will have the assembly down to a fine art. Then I will have 10 months to get it ready for hunting season. Thanks Ryan, SFRC for being the provider of great firearms in Canada and BCL for bring us this amazing rifle.

.....according to my credit card I ordered September 7th.... guess Im still weeks away lol
    TERMS OF SALE - “Shipping” means tracked with a signature and $100 coverage, additional insurance is responsibility of the buyer. My liability ends when an item is accepted by Canada Post.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchman86 View Post
    .....according to my credit card I ordered September 7th.... guess Im still weeks away lol
    Same as me dutchman. Mines a FDE so maybe it will be sooner? one can only hope. Until then the suspense and excitement continue...lmao
    THIS I'LL DEFEND

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly101 View Post
    Same as me dutchman. Mines a FDE so maybe it will be sooner? one can only hope. Until then the suspense and excitement continue...lmao
    I'm in the same group as you guys. FDE also so hopeing they painted all the FDE and ODG this week......that will teach those scary black gun owners a lesson. Haha........suspense may be playing with my head at this point. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by jza View Post
    Yikes. I'm August 9th, black. I've got a feeling I won't be seeing a shipping notice until end of January.
    HaHa, August 18th for me :/

CGN Regular
    When was the first day?

My confirmation email is 5:22PM on august 3rd!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast