Type 81 - AK Magazine Fitting Now Available

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
After a long wait, the Type 81's have arrived, and our tradition of modifying everything wasn't far behind. What we've discovered is that AK magazines will function with a bit of careful fitting, albeit without a bolt hold open mechanism. As such, we've decided to offer a mag fitting service to those who aren't inclined to DIY. The fee is $9.99 for synthetic, or $14.99 for steel (per mag). So far we've adapted M305-A, Magpul 10, and Magpul 30 magazines.

Another interesting discovery is that VZ58 grips will work with some fitting, much like the AK magazines. That means that we can install virtually any VZ58 grip to your Type 81 if you so desire. If you are interested, drop us a line or show up in store and we'll have it done in a jiffy.

By now you're probably wondering what a functioning Magpul 30 looks like in a Type 81, so let us aid you with some eye candy;

K7QE8dN.jpg

W6mh4Os.jpg

E4OO6u1.jpg

I7djOlj.jpg

SniQV0X.jpg

So can we just call you up and say "send me some modified mags" or do we have to supply our own?

Anything really, include that you'd like it serviced in the order notes and they'll be ready to rock upon arrival. Customers can show up in store, phone in, or order online and be able to have it done to new or old mags.

Wondering same. And do you have any 5/10 mags?

We have the Magpul 5/10's and will have them online first thing tomorrow morning.

The search engine in your website can be difficult to navigate... do you carry any metal 30rd Ak mags? Ive found the Magpul ones but would prefer metal.

The search engine in your website can be difficult to navigate... do you carry any metal 30rd Ak mags? Ive found the Magpul ones but would prefer metal.

The steel mags are harder to source, unfortunately. As of right now we only have the Magpul versions, but we're working on bringing in some others, primarily steel.

Thought I'd post direct links to the Magpul mags that we do have for your convenience;

PMAG 10$39.99

PMAG 30$44.99

Back
Top Bottom