Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Search for CGN Users and "Like" Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinmandan View Post
    and...

Because I don't want to clutter a "good" post by responding "I like your post" but would like to give simple, positive feedback to a member's quality post.

And as to "WHY?" also just asking to better learn this Forum app. I tried to find a friend's account but could not. When I tried to pull up a username there were no posts so no luck, and could not verify I had the right username because I could not see the profile. Thought I was missing something. Nothing sinister! Not for dating (ha ha!). So I thought this was a reasonable "newbie" question to learn the Forum features better. Not a big deal and I will try to confirm the username again because by these responses it can't be done.
    Why don't you find a forum that fits your needs better. And were you aware of the CGN rule that you have to be an active poster for over two years and with at least 225 post before you can suggest any changes here ?.
    “It is not inequality which is the real misfortune, it is dependence.”
    ― Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by stampede View Post
    "Like" posts. Why ?
    So that people can get a warm and fuzzy feeling thinking that anyone (except "adults" like them) gives a damn.
    "LIKE" too.
    Yes exactly! Please be kind and indulge the insecure child in me. It's Christmas time my tin foil hat wearing, imaginary friends, and fellow CGN'ers!
    Merry Christmas,
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by stampede View Post
    Why don't you find a forum that fits your needs better. And were you aware of the CGN rule that you have to be an active poster for over two years and with at least 225 post before you can suggest any changes here ?.
    Wow! Tough crowd. Do you mean a better forum than "Newbie FAQ's"? And my bad for not having 225 posts. "Like" wow! Attention all Newbies: Don't ask.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tinmandan View Post
    Wow! Tough crowd. Do you mean a better forum than "Newbie FAQ's"? And my bad for not having 225 posts. "Like" wow! Attention all Newbies: Don't ask.
    How dare you ask a simple question!!

THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE I TELL YA

Go the said users profile page, and select find latest posts / started threads. Cyber stalking isn't cool. Read, comment, converse, enjoy.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12