Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Timeline for Type 81 mags

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by msnacks View Post
    My car got broken into and i had my range bag with all 4 of my type 81 mags, all stolen, i have no mags for it now, is there a way i can pre order some mags, because if i miss out on this shipment i have a a fairly useless rifle. i'll place a WTB add in the EE if someone is nice enough to sell me 1. i just want to be able to shoot my rifle.
    If you are in Victoria I can lend you one for now :-)

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    The rcmp sample had a factory 5 round type 81 mag in it. Any chance you can get some of those also?
    The mag was a hand-made one-off for the prototype. We asked but they don't have tooling for 5 rounders unfortunately. That being said due to the baseplate design 5 rounders might not be too tricky to make from full sized ones if you are handy.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

I read the t81 magazine page on their site in full and followed their instructions to get on email list for the mags. Ideally that's a reliable source for when exactly they drop.
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

TI, do you have any updates on when we might see the rest of the Mags that you owe to us?
    Thank you.
    Member:CCFR & CPC

Parts-Unknown (yes same town where all the wrestlers come from)
    Bueller, Bueller.....Bueller.
    You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Fxck on! Tupac Shakur

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Mags will be on next shipment, expected Q1. We asked to have them earlier but they require an export permit so just couldn't be sent immediately like the quadrails.
    Psst... Q1 is here, TI... the first quarter being the first three months of a year, aka January, February & March.

Any updates?
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    The mag was a hand-made one-off for the prototype. We asked but they don't have tooling for 5 rounders unfortunately. That being said due to the baseplate design 5 rounders might not be too tricky to make from full sized ones if you are handy.
    That's interesting considering the Type 63 mags are the same as Type 81 mags and China issued a 5 round Type63 mag, so they clearly DID make them (mass produced) at some point. Oh well.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    Psst... Q1 is here, TI... the first quarter being the first three months of a year, aka January, February & March.

Any updates?
    They made it clear that Q1 isn't happening. In "spring" is when they are now to arrive. So hopefully we get em by Christmas

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cpbird91 View Post
    They made it clear that Q1 isn't happening. In "spring" is when they are now to arrive. So hopefully we get em by Christmas
    And on and on it goes....
    CCFR CSSA CPC

I sold mine with the promise of the mags when they come in.The guy is starting to piss me off with his nagging. He's paid and I've referred him to your the website. I said to complain to you not me lol.

I don't suppose there is any way of sending these dam things airmail is there? I'll gladly pay to shut him up.