Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Timeline for Type 81 mags

Quote Originally Posted by cpbird91 View Post
    They made it clear that Q1 isn't happening. In "spring" is when they are now to arrive. So hopefully we get em by Christmas

Ahh... did they now? Sorry, I stopped visiting CGN after receiving too many infractions for telling Lieberal trolls and other sh*t disturbing shills to STFU, something the mods don't seem to be doing anymore around here (but they are sure quick to infract those members who DARE trying to clean up the site for them though!). Anyway, as it stands I'm only interested in the business/EE sections and only visit sporadically. Excuse my ignorance...

Anyway, we are in spring already, so the question still stands: WHAT'S THE ETA, TI?

spring
    spriNG/

noun: spring; plural noun: springs

1. the season after winter and before summer, in which vegetation begins to appear, in the northern hemisphere from March to May and in the southern hemisphere from September to November.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    Psst... Q1 is here, TI... the first quarter being the first three months of a year, aka January, February & March.

Any updates?
    +1 still waiting for my 7 mags!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    Ahh... did they now? Sorry, I stopped visiting CGN after receiving too many infractions for telling Lieberal trolls and other sh*t disturbing shills to STFU, something the mods don't seem to be doing anymore around here (but they are sure quick to infract those members who DARE trying to clean up the site for them though!). Anyway, as it stands I'm only interested in the business/EE sections and only visit sporadically. Excuse my ignorance...

Anyway, we are in spring already, so the question still stands: WHAT'S THE ETA, TI?
    Any updates TI..
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

BANNED

Email them and ask to join the list. 5 seconds go by and your job is done. Just wait like the rest of us
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

BANNED
    Ok I have already forgotten how many they owe us.....was shipped only two with my rifle....owed a bonus pre order one from initial purchase.....another bonus one for waiting....and another bonus one for them shorting us when the order arrived......so 3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    expected Q1.
    Update please! Q1 is almost ended.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by winchester94 View Post
    Update please! Q1 is almost ended.
    yes TI, has your shipment even left china yet?

Officially 2 years today

Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN