Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CMP SPRINGFIELD M1 GARAND SEMI AUTO RIFLE BARREL 30.06 in Canada 1299.99USD

Line up

I’d definitely like one, is there a wait list or just first come first serve when more come in?

I wasn't able to get one before they ran out but you need to get more of these.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    not if they sold out.
    It was not to a criticism about the price, it was a real question. It's not because they sell fast that it's a good price, I sold my Nissans 240Sx Stock, no rust, never saw winter 12 000$. It's not a good price, but for some people they are ready to pay that much money for a rare item. I'm looking for a Garand and trying to find a good one at a good price. Found a couple at 1500$ but to far for me. So I was wondering if a 2000ish$ for a CMP Garand is a good price.

Any news about the new march-april shipment?

We have a number of rifles scheduled to be in our AZ facility in the next 30 days. Once they are in transit we will let everyone know.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We have 8 rifles currently in transit that are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. They will go on the site on Monday.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Are you able to get any garand stocks from the CMP? I got a garand but the stock is quite beat up on it and would like a nice CMP stock for it

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We have 8 rifles currently in transit that are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. They will go on the site on Monday.

Us or Canadian store?

What Grade of rifles are these from the CMP? Also, what serial numbers are they (WW2, Korean War, etc)?

If it's a mixed grade, can I see the pictures of the rifles before ordering one?

Thanks
    Last edited by LambeauLeap; 03-16-2018 at 07:54 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast