Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CMMG .22 conversion kit questions

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    That's a good question.

I laid out specific UPC #'s to help get my answer. I figured it would be easier to track this down for IRG with the info I provided rather than me trying to quote the numbers over the phone. Too much room for error chatting 24 digits over the phone.

By no way am I upset with IRG. I have been a customer of them before and will continue to be. I am sure they were just swamped.

Moe
    Makes sense about the long codes. I just always figure if I want an answer right away, I need to be talking to a person. Ill send emails or post for questions that arent time sensitive.

Enjoy the kit. Theyre fun and almost too easy to shoot! Shame we cant use an ar15 platform for hunting small game with this kit. Everything worked well in mine.... Even cci quiets.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zackstab View Post
    Why are people so against calling...
    You get a better answer in a fraction of the time. Also nice to talk to a real person.
    People seem to think CGN is the be all end all way to communicate with the various dealers, in reality were likely a small part of their customer base, so not all of them can dedicate their time to talk on here when most of their customers likely contact them via phone or email.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by zackstab View Post
    Makes sense about the long codes. I just always figure if I want an answer right away, I need to be talking to a person. Ill send emails or post for questions that arent time sensitive.

Enjoy the kit. Theyre fun and almost too easy to shoot! Shame we cant use an ar15 platform for hunting small game with this kit. Everything worked well in mine.... Even cci quiets.
    Indeed you can use it in an AR so to speak in the bush. It should work in a Maccabee.

Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    People seem to think CGN is the be all end all way to communicate with the various dealers, in reality were likely a small part of their customer base, so not all of them can dedicate their time to talk on here when most of their customers likely contact them via phone or email.
    There in this forum almost daily to put announcements up of products and sales.

Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12