Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada

I took this PSA 15 to the range for the first time last Saturday, I've been back twice to shoot this firearm. I'm new to firearms and CGN users have been helpful since there was no manual. Other range members are very helpful too.

So, my first time shooting I eyeballed setting the MBUS to look straight. I shot one of those POST IT targets (with four small triangles and one big triangle) at 20m, using a table and wooden rest. It shot to the right, I adjusted twice and hit a new, small triangle three times right in the middle. I got also got my next shots in the middle of the large triangle. The RSO said that as good as it gets zeroing. On the 50 yard range, it's much smaller looking through the aperature but I got the same results.

This carbine gets a lot of attention, many want to know who makes it, how much does it weigh (5 lbs), what kind of handguard is that? Today, an RSO commented that he likes the sound the flash can makes.

I don't have much experience with AR15s, but I really like this carbine! I added a MLOK vertical grip for my palm and it feels just right. Also, I'm a left handed shooter and everything seems to be easily operated.
    Last edited by PDX; 02-03-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Seems like Saturday was it for restock on this, nothing more today. Anybody know where I can buy this exact SBR or a similar cheap PSA in the US and have irunguns import it?

Quote Originally Posted by jlomein View Post
    Seems like Saturday was it for restock on this, nothing more today. Anybody know where I can buy this exact SBR or a similar cheap PSA in the US and have irunguns import it?
    You could get this one and install a free float rail on it!

https://irunguns.ca/product_detail.p...5-10-5-carbine

Not really, you're still missing a low pro gas block, hand guard, and sights. This was a crazy deal!
    I need a PPSH.

Quote Originally Posted by jlomein View Post
    IRG has some more coming. They said they were leaving for Canada today.....wait a few days
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    IRG has some more coming. They said they were leaving for Canada today.....wait a few days
    I'm pretty sure those are the ones they sold in this batch
    I need a PPSH.

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by domain007 View Post
    Not really, you're still missing a low pro gas block, hand guard, and sights. This was a crazy deal!
    Yeah, but you can buy a chinese mlok rail and use your front sight post as a low profile gas block!

Any word on a psa 9mm upper with a 10.5 inch barrel and mlok rail? Would be in for a complete gun also.

Name:  IMG_20180203_112632-01.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  147.3 KB