Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes there are more coming in this month. These will be offered with Micro reflex optics instead of the Magpul sights.
    Any update on these? I don’t see them on either your Canadian or US websites.

Just received mine in the mail this week. Nice fit n finish, one pmag with 'Fu__ It' embossed on both sides. Mine however came with a KeyMod vs shown M-Lok rail. No biggie as I have not yet purchased any accessories for it. Quick stop at the range last night to sight in the BUIS, functions as it should... A+ Well worth the $800 after exchange, taxes and shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Stpritch542 View Post
    Just received mine in the mail this week. Nice fit n finish, one pmag with 'Fu__ It' embossed on both sides. Mine however came with a KeyMod vs shown M-Lok rail. No biggie as I have not yet purchased any accessories for it. Quick stop at the range last night to sight in the BUIS, functions as it should... A+ Well worth the $800 after exchange, taxes and shipping.
    When you get bored of it, let me know I will give it a nice new home

Quote Originally Posted by Stpritch542 View Post
    Mine however came with a KeyMod vs shown M-Lok rail. No biggie.

That would be a big deal to me.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Yes there are more coming in this month. These will be offered with Micro reflex optics instead of the Magpul sights.
    Can I pre-order?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaq1964 View Post
    Can I pre-order?

Is anyone monitoring this thread?
    Would love to know the status of these. Quite interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955FL View Post
    Is anyone monitoring this thread?
    Would love to know the status of these. Quite interested.
    We generally do not do pre-orders. We will advertise them when more are available.
    They only come in on the imports around the middle of every month and they don't usually last very long.

The only one available on the US site currently is this one which is also a great deal: http://irunguns.com/product.freedom-ar15-carbine-105

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

We generally do not do pre-orders. We will advertise them when more are available.
    They only come in on the imports around the middle of every month and they don't usually last very long.

The only one available on the US site currently is this one which is also a great deal: http://irunguns.com/product.freedom-ar15-carbine-105
    Thanks for the info.
    I was mostly curious whether you had any idea of when more of these specific ones would be in stock?
    Will they be coming in your next import, or will it be a bit of a wait?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955FL View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    I was mostly curious whether you had any idea of when more of these specific ones would be in stock?
    Will they be coming in your next import, or will it be a bit of a wait?

Thanks.
    Due to some circumstances in the US right now we don't have a timeline on them right now but we will post when some are on the way and advertise when they are available.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Thanks!