CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 232

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada

  1. #221
    GunNutz prevost12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE Manitoba
    Posts
    658
    You’re right. That’s what I get for viewing it on a little iPhone screen with crappy eyes. Anyway, Im in!

  2. #222
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    58
    Yea it’s condusing, I tried on my iPhone and it’s not easy

  3. #223
    GunNutz drill702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    South Saskatchewan
    Posts
    569
    How about something with a 20" barrel and a flattop?

  4. #224
    CGN Regular Greazyjungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    How about something with a 20" barrel and a flattop?
    Because, you know, we’ve only spent 22 pages on this thread talking about 7” and 10.5” short barreled ARs...why not chime in for something completely the opposite...

  5. #225
    GunNutz prevost12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE Manitoba
    Posts
    658
    I had the 10.5” version while ago but regretfully let it go last fall. I’m happy to snag a 7” that’s already in country. Super good value compared to several other ARs brands I’ve tried. It’s restricted anyway, might as well go small.

  6. #226
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    58
    I’m super excited for mine, what other manufacturer would you compare the quality too?

    Quote Originally Posted by prevost12 View Post
    I had the 10.5” version while ago but regretfully let it go last fall. I’m happy to snag a 7” that’s already in country. Super good value compared to several other ARs brands I’ve tried. It’s restricted anyway, might as well go small.

  7. #227
    Member Dodo Dug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    53
    Very cool!
    -- SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM --

  8. #228
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Artvark View Post
    I’m super excited for mine, what other manufacturer would you compare the quality too?
    It's as good as any entry level US made ar. Big step up from a Norc finish wise and I'll take a PSA any day over a NEA/BCL.

  9. #229
    GunNutz prevost12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE Manitoba
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    It's as good as any entry level US made ar. Big step up from a Norc finish wise and I'll take a PSA any day over a NEA/BCL.
    Exactly my thoughts. This will be my 3rd PSA. I can honestly say I haven’t had a single malfunction on either of the other rifles yet. And that’s something I can’t say about some more expensive ARs I’ve had.

  10. #230
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    58
    I’m starting to notice there seems to be a correlation fallacy between cost and reliability, I feel like if you upgraded the gas block and bolt with better parts, it would make it as reliable as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by prevost12 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. This will be my 3rd PSA. I can honestly say I haven’t had a single malfunction on either of the other rifles yet. And that’s something I can’t say about some more expensive ARs I’ve had.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •