Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by tylerwitz View Post
    I was a little annoyed when i got my credit card statement from the one i bought in November. I was under the impression that after it was all said and done in the checkout it was under 700 with taxes, exchange, import and shipping. Then i got my statement. One charge for 720. A second for 80, so 800 total. Still a good price for the gun. But unexpected and incredibly annoying. It was my first buy from IRG and it is probably in the fine print somewhere, i guess, i dont know if i'd bother again
    $565 usd to cad is $700 today based on the exchange rate. exchange rate was likely higher in Nov for your purchase.
    GST and Shipping costs add up to about another $80CAD
    No fine print thats just what it adds up to once you do the math. no surprises here.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerwitz View Post
    I was a little annoyed when i got my credit card statement from the one i bought in November. I was under the impression that after it was all said and done in the checkout it was under 700 with taxes, exchange, import and shipping. Then i got my statement. One charge for 720. A second for 80, so 800 total. Still a good price for the gun. But unexpected and incredibly annoying. It was my first buy from IRG and it is probably in the fine print somewhere, i guess, i dont know if i'd bother again
    There was 2 separate charges at checkout. One in usd for the gun. Plus one for shipping at tax from the province. No fine print

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 08:08 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    ANyway just to get the upper only without BCG charging handle etc?

Thats awesome, have a link to the video? what ammo where you using?

CGN Regular
    The handguard came loose on mine too, also after 30-40 rounds. Tightened it on the spot, so far so good.
    I discovered that MFT LAR15 mags do not work well below -10C: double feeds almost every friggin time. The Okay Surefeed USGI mags worked okay though.

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Looks good.
    I am just waiting on the mail man

Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    Looks good.
    I am just waiting on the mail man
    Same.

That rifle looks damn sweet @LeadMonkey. Thanks for the headsup re screws.

Pretty happy with it so far. Fit and finish is pretty good, I wouldn't compare it to a 3k rifle like a POF but it's better than a lot of others.
    I didn't even pull the trigger once so I cannot comment on that, I immediately stripped and cleaned it to change out a few things with my son.
    Added a Velocity 3 lb flat trigger, Ergo grip, Raptor charging handle, Magpul extended magazine release,, sling attachment, Sparc 2, 1200 lumen Olight PL2, front grip stop, some rubber rail covers and a spare 2032 battery under some tape.
    Looking forward to some range time with my son's when it warms up.
    chose to leave my cleaning mat under it after reading a thread on peoples odd backgrounds for gun pics. Apparently my wife's grandmother made it.....

Name:  20180110_211038.jpg
Views: 1330
Size:  83.8 KB