Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada

You’re right. That’s what I get for viewing it on a little iPhone screen with crappy eyes. Anyway, Im in!

CGN Regular
    Yea it’s condusing, I tried on my iPhone and it’s not easy

How about something with a 20" barrel and a flattop?

Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    How about something with a 20" barrel and a flattop?
    Because, you know, we’ve only spent 22 pages on this thread talking about 7” and 10.5” short barreled ARs...why not chime in for something completely the opposite...

I had the 10.5” version while ago but regretfully let it go last fall. I’m happy to snag a 7” that’s already in country. Super good value compared to several other ARs brands I’ve tried. It’s restricted anyway, might as well go small.

CGN Regular
    I’m super excited for mine, what other manufacturer would you compare the quality too?

Quote Originally Posted by prevost12 View Post
    I had the 10.5” version while ago but regretfully let it go last fall. I’m happy to snag a 7” that’s already in country. Super good value compared to several other ARs brands I’ve tried. It’s restricted anyway, might as well go small.

Very cool!
    Take the red pill.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Artvark View Post
    I’m super excited for mine, what other manufacturer would you compare the quality too?
    It's as good as any entry level US made ar. Big step up from a Norc finish wise and I'll take a PSA any day over a NEA/BCL.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    It's as good as any entry level US made ar. Big step up from a Norc finish wise and I'll take a PSA any day over a NEA/BCL.
    Exactly my thoughts. This will be my 3rd PSA. I can honestly say I haven’t had a single malfunction on either of the other rifles yet. And that’s something I can’t say about some more expensive ARs I’ve had.

CGN Regular
    I’m starting to notice there seems to be a correlation fallacy between cost and reliability, I feel like if you upgraded the gas block and bolt with better parts, it would make it as reliable as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by prevost12 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. This will be my 3rd PSA. I can honestly say I haven’t had a single malfunction on either of the other rifles yet. And that’s something I can’t say about some more expensive ARs I’ve had.