Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Colt python

Super GunNutz

Colt python

Hey, you guys gonna bring in the python for the real price??? Lol

CGN Regular
    I love irg as much as the next guy but 1499usd plus 25 import is about 2050cad. Plus Cad shipping it will be about $2100 before tax to your door. The preorder is 2200 Cad with free shipping. You might save a few bucks but of all the ones to complain about this one is not it.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    The pittance extra is worth not having to send it back south for warranty work. Just wait for an inevitable sale.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Super GunNutz
    Well $2000 cad + 5% is $2100 .
    Better than $2560 that I’d pay elseware.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    The pittance extra is worth not having to send it back south for warranty work. Just wait for an inevitable sale.
    $400.00 difference is a pretty big "pittance" LOL.
    also,,IRG usually sells at less that US MSRP.,street price is less than the US $1499.99 MSRP..
    so i'm sure some of these will come in at a good savings,after the first run.
    but the Canada dealer's prices isn't all that bad to ,if you always wanted a Python,i'm hoping they make an 8" version,

Dont Canadian businesses have some sort of trade agreement with the US where a Canadian business can bring in product from the states and the exchange rate isnt full value?

I.e if I bought something from the states personally I'd pay 1.30ish Canadian for 1 US dollar
    But if a Canadian business buys something from the states, they get a much better exchange rate and then sell to the Canadian consumer at hopefully fair market value? (Usually just gets jacked up even more)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fiftycalforsquirrels View Post
    Dont Canadian businesses have some sort of trade agreement with the US where a Canadian business can bring in product from the states and the exchange rate isnt full value?

I.e if I bought something from the states personally I'd pay 1.30ish Canadian for 1 US dollar
    But if a Canadian business buys something from the states, they get a much better exchange rate and then sell to the Canadian consumer at hopefully fair market value? (Usually just gets jacked up even more)
    It might seem like that but what I think is really happening is, they are paying say $1000 a piece for the gun, so $1300 Canadian. where we are looking at the retail plus exchange so, $1600 = $2080. Their wholesale price is in usd not the retail.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any rumours of the Anaconda coming?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Any rumours of the Anaconda coming?
    I think we might have to leave that up to Norinco.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    I think we might have to leave that up to Norinco.
    Too bad, I think I would go for one of those!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast