Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4141617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada

We find the overall quality outstanding, the fit and finish is as good or better then most of the other manufacturers we carry which are over double the price. The Vegas range uses the PSA line in their full auto rentals and have nothing but good things to say about them. 40000 round counts are not uncommon before any maintenance requirements, keep in mind these are running full auto all day long.

Best rifle for the $$$ bar none.. our .02.

Quote Originally Posted by Artvark View Post
    I’m super excited for mine, what other manufacturer would you compare the quality too?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Any idea when you'll be getting more 10.5" in the Canadian store? The M-Lok version? You have a 10.5" in the US store with the fixed front sight... And I'm +1 on just selling the 10.5" uppers in Canada!!

We have a bunch of these and the Iron City rifles with 10.5 barrels going to Canada tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Greazyjungle View Post
    Any idea when you'll be getting more 10.5" in the Canadian store? The M-Lok version? You have a 10.5" in the US store with the fixed front sight... And I'm +1 on just selling the 10.5" uppers in Canada!!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Any pics of the iron city ones?

I love my PSA 10.5. Just upgraded the sights to a holosun 510c green dot with the solar panel backup. It’s a perfect CQB gun, points fast and cycles reliably. My only gripe if I had to chose was keymod and safety doesn’t click, it just rotates over. Amazing gun for the price, thanks Irunguns.

When will they be on the Canadian website for purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by Double Denim View Post
    I love my PSA 10.5. Just upgraded the sights to a holosun 510c green dot with the solar panel backup. It’s a perfect CQB gun, points fast and cycles reliably. My only gripe if I had to chose was keymod and safety doesn’t click, it just rotates over. Amazing gun for the price, thanks Irunguns.
    If your safety doesnt click theres something wrong. Did you lose the detent when switching grips?
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    Any PSA 10.5" uppers on the truck?
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

Any 16" complete rifles?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    This looks like a good deal.
    Anybody got one?
    How is it?
    Why is so cheap?