Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 919212223242526272829

Thread: PSA Freedom 15 10.5 Mlok, Magpul sights and furniture. 565.00 USD in Canada

Mine just showed up! Checked everyday for the last couple weeks lucked out when it showed up on the canadian site Thanks irunguns!!

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk73 View Post
    They came and went in the blink of an eye. I managed to snag one from the cad site and just got a shipping notification.
    They didn't even bother to update this post. Lame.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    In their defense this thread is from 2017, I know they did mention it somewhere but cant remember where. I managed to grab one.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    lol.

CGN frequent flyer
    They are in stock for a day or 2 every month then gone. Again buy one from the USA site. It comes with the same import of the stock guns but by the time it arrives the transfer is done and you get it right away. Seriously if you want one you can buy one right now and have it in 2 months. The same as if you wait a month or 2 for them to be in stock. Not to mention you don't risk missing out.

These are top notch rifles. Seriously good.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    They are in stock for a day or 2 every month then gone. Again buy one from the USA site. It comes with the same import of the stock guns but by the time it arrives the transfer is done and you get it right away. Seriously if you want one you can buy one right now and have it in 2 months. The same as if you wait a month or 2 for them to be in stock. Not to mention you don't risk missing out.

Good advice. Thanks for the guidance.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post

Do I understand correctly that the only additional charge to ordering from the us site is $25?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehea View Post
    Do I understand correctly that the only additional charge to ordering from the us site is $25?
    correct.

price in usd and taxes
    25 usd to import
    shipping from irg to you

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehea View Post
    Well the us price is 540 so when you add the 25 it's 565 so exact same price. When they are in Canada they roll the 25 into the price.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

I would recommend ordering off www.irunguns.com and it will be assigned from the Canadian allotment which is coming in on this export. This way you don't miss out and we can start the transfer right away.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com