Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Gen2 NR 18.7 barrel, limited quantities In Canada 1500.00USD

CGN Regular
    Link is not working!

I'm guessing that a link not working means nothing left in inventory. !@#$ I keep missing this gun every time it shows up...

Any chance that there will be more of these available in the future? Bring in a truckload ... you'll sell them all!
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

There are 2 left. Here is the link https://irunguns.us/product.php?p=cz...-pistol-9mm-nr Please note they do not come with the factory barrel.

Have a great afternoon.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

any chance of there being more of these in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by WAREWOLF View Post
    any chance of there being more of these in stock?
    I am sorry we are sold out. We may be doing another run but not at this time.

Thank-you for your interest.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Got a place to subscribe for updates on these?

I'd love an NR with faux-suppressor.

Hi!

I'm looking for the exact same model!

I checked with the RCMP on Monday and the CZ Scorpion Carbine isn't restricted! But I can't find any on the Canadian market (looking for the carbine model with faux-suppressor, exactly like the one pictured).

Unfortunately, this seems to be an old thread. So, if anybody from that community can help me out on where to find one in Canada or on how to import one from the USA, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Thanks!

Dlask still sells them and they are released every few months once they do a limited run. With the FX-9 and other NR's being produced these will become more and more rare at such a high price point.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazerOne View Post
    Hi!

I'm looking for the exact same model!

I checked with the RCMP on Monday and the CZ Scorpion Carbine isn't restricted! But I can't find any on the Canadian market (looking for the carbine model with faux-suppressor, exactly like the one pictured).

Unfortunately, this seems to be an old thread. So, if anybody from that community can help me out on where to find one in Canada or on how to import one from the USA, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Thanks!
    As the post above me states, check out Dlask Arms. IRUNGUNS pointed me to them when I last inquired. Can't remember how much I paid exactly but it was around $1800 after taxes. It was worth every penny far as I'm concerned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12