Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR Clinic 24-25 March 2018 Debrief Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTapin View Post
    Happy to see I won't be the only one from the Montreal area.

Cheers.
    Hell yeah!

I'm leaving Friday night after work so I'll unfortunately miss the Friday night gathering... But will meet you all on Saturday morning

Quote Originally Posted by eusor View Post
    Hell yeah!

I'm leaving Friday night after work so I'll unfortunately miss the Friday night gathering... But will meet you all on Saturday morning
    Haha same here. I'll probably only arrive Friday night around 9-10pm.

See you Saturday morning.

CGN Regular
    Well almost packed to take off tomorrow afternoon. Have some swag to give out and introduce you to the rabbit hole of PRS. Everything I am bringing for kit you guys are more then welcome to try.
    Trying to line up some steel as well from JR Targets to bring over to sell. If you have any requests for sizes PM me.

Last thing I will have is a ultimatum Deadline to play with. It is also for sale. I will give you smoking price at the clinic.

Cheers
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by eusor View Post
    Hmm, I went back through the thread and couldn't find this info.

For those of us who've never been to the range, what is the address/location of the gate with the guard/base fire hall parking?
    I can send you some good maps of the base ,town etc if you want .Just send me a pm with your email address The meeting place Sat and Sun morning is the parking lot beside bldg. P-141 which is a large white 5 bay garage .Its located across the street from the firehall.Come onto base after showing your I.D at the gate and take the first right onto Somme road and then the first left.

The map is not to scale and shows how to get to Bravo range as well but we will be travelling out together anyhow.

Last edited by chalkriver2; 03-23-2018 at 06:11 AM.
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_mcle View Post
    Well almost packed to take off tomorrow afternoon. Have some swag to give out and introduce you to the rabbit hole of PRS. Everything I am bringing for kit you guys are more then welcome to try.
    Trying to line up some steel as well from JR Targets to bring over to sell. If you have any requests for sizes PM me.

Last thing I will have is a ultimatum Deadline to play with. It is also for sale. I will give you smoking price at the clinic.

Cheers
    Ryan
    Very happy to hear you're bringing a deadline action. I've been eyeing them and it would be great to have it in hand to see how I like it.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by pl_2ic View Post
    Over 15 years since I have been on the ranges in Pet.
    Jeebus, I'm old.
    You're old? Don't think so, my first time at Pet was for an APC famil course in 1977 Look forward to meeting you.. I'm brining my young gun with me, who is flying in from Winnipeg tonight.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    So I was wondering is it all theory on Saturday and all shooting on Sunday...or theory for a bit the off to the range for the afternoon
    Davide
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

How many rounds should we pack for Saturday? I'll leave the rest in my car but it would help keep the weight down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    So I was wondering is it all theory on Saturday and all shooting on Sunday...or theory for a bit the off to the range for the afternoon
    Davide
    Post #169 has the info you need. Shooting both days.
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.

Quote Originally Posted by ekimne View Post
    How many rounds should we pack for Saturday? I'll leave the rest in my car but it would help keep the weight down a bit.
    Great question, also curious.