Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR Clinic 24-25 March 2018 Debrief Here!!

Business Member
    Still room here....

C-L I got your THREE EMT payments. Big thanks for your support for the season

PaulR: I got your direct deposit. You are Good to GO!

Diesel: I believe I let you know you are golden....

Folks,

You might have figured out by now that I’m not a trained sniper like Keith Cunningham of Milcun dot com who was a real sniper....nor am I an established record place holder like Rob Furlong in Alberta.....but I am a phenomenal Match Director and coach and I do know how to get you shooting great scores, or achieving fabulous success at shooting matches....

I do have ONE stand out super power that gives me the advantage over all the REAL sniper schools and that is my 30 years of training grade 9 teens... and they love ME...

Also none of the real sniper schools are sponsored by KY Jelly for their prize tables hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney

Barney I was out on Echo range in Pet on the weekend and saw some troops patrolling out in the rain on their snowshoes ..lol They headed for their tents with Coleman stoves , lanterns and stove watch all night.... Bet you miss it lol . Lots of snow in the bush and on the ranges yet .
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver2 View Post
    Barney I was out on Echo range in Pet on the weekend and saw some troops patrolling out in the rain on their snowshoes ..lol They headed for their tents with Coleman stoves , lanterns and stove watch all night.... Bet you miss it lol . Lots of snow in the bush and on the ranges yet .
    Thanks for the update, brother..... and yes I really miss being part of the three man crew on Weapons DET toboggan: me, myself ,and I were all pulling the GPMG sled with the 84mm Carl Gustav and 60mm mortar...all great fun.

We are at 40 shooters for this clinic now. How’s that for demand in the PR shooting realm? People are lovin’ this game....

Like the Milo, AB CQB clinic with 48 shooters! I cannot in good faith turn away any newbies trying to get in this game. For the experts out there ready to raise their game, ya can do it one of two ways......

Take a course with Rob Furlong and/or Keith and Linda at Milcun dot com or start helping the newbies (lots cheaper and satisfying, too) ......

Seriously folks! When you ask me who to learn from: Keith, Rob Furlong, or Earl Green?? Ya know I’m gonna say , “YES!”

Never stop learning!!!

Rick and I are ready Barney![IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ChantalL; 02-27-2018 at 02:24 PM.

So close!
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    If one can make it to your clinic .......can we use two rifles or just one....ie a .223 and bring along a .308????
    Work and the weather is the only thing holding me back
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Business Member
    Bringing two rifles is what I call “the kiss of death”....

It’s like saying,”Our goalie has a shut out,,,”. Usually does not end well...Hahahaha.

I’ve been doing this gig for nearly twenty years and every time someone busts open that suggestion , it reminds me of when a 2nd
    LT in the Infantry reassures me that he mastered the Map and Compass in Officer Candidate School...meanwhile I spent a year in the Forest Industry as a Timber Cruiser.....we DRAW the maps!!!

Bring ONE rifle and master it!!

This is your Match Director speaking!!

Cheers, Barney

Booked my hotel. It was the cheapest part of this inexpensive weekend....

I will be driving up from Ottawa at zero####ingearly am on Saturday, then staying at the Quality Inn and Suites. I got a room with two Queen beds instead of 1 King...I am not sharing a bed but may be willing to share a room.

http://www.petawawaqualityinnandsuites.com/
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.

I'm actually dragging the girlfriend and two dogs up with me. We're staying at an airbnb in Chalkriver. I like to shoot... girlfriend likes to get out of the house... dogs like car rides... hey it works out for everyone.

Um...

Now I remember why I disliked Pet.
    15-20cm of snow is the long range forecast for 22March.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca...tario/petawawa
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.