Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR Clinic 24-25 March 2018 Debrief Here!!

Thanks a lot guys, I'll go with the weather flow unit.

Cheers.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_mcle View Post
    Have heard good things about the geo ballistics program paired with the weather flow wind meter that can be blue toothed into your phone.
    Know some of the top PRS shooters in the US using this product combo.

Other then that pick up the best kestrel you can afford. You can sometimes get them for a good price used out of the US. Anything I have ever seen in Canada used is way overpriced.

Cheers
    Ryan
    Fabulous advice. Buy the Kestrel that best suits your:

Budget
    Cool factor
    Game
    Comfort level
    Familiarity
    Price point
    Looks cool value

And always remember; Never give in to peer pressure until your friends tell you!! That’s wisdom from the Tactical Teacher!!

Still got spaces; EMT away!!

Cheers
    Barney

Will we we doing the "walk back" dope March 24-25 2018 clinic.

Yes day 1 is classroom instruction followed by a walk back.

Barney, EMT sent.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whip View Post
    Will we we doing the "walk back" dope March 24-25 2018 clinic.
    Yes there will be a walk back for this weekend. Remember, John@, this is not the hybrid clinic and match weekend we have been shooting for the past three years.

This weekend is a full blown clinic where we do all classroom stuff almost all of day one then in the afternoon we spend time discussing spotting scopes, sniper and spotter comms and then go through the match conduct really slowly. We have not done this type of clinic since Fall 2014. Been almost three seasons now. This is the clinic for RAW beginners.

While we walk through each match at each distance we will teach you HOW to shoot this match and also how to maximize your score...at the end of each distance mound, you will have your dope (data obtained from previous experiences). What’s truly important is that you will have shot each distance twice. Meanwhile down in the butts, all of you will be led by an experienced Butts Officer who will school you in efficient target presentation. That’s what makes my matches the opposite of a Shzt Show like some National level matches can/will/may/likely will/have been/be.... that’s part of the reason you guys love my matches!!

Will you learn a shztload? Darn rights!

Can I teach you more is a formal three week sniper course? Of course!!

Who should I learn from next? Rob Furlong or Keith Cunningham at Milcun? YES!! The answer is keep learning! One will NEVER learn it all!! NEVER!! Perfection is of the next world...I stole that quote from my Jewish Scholars who schooled me. I told you I WAS a Religion Teacher...

Bring on the clinic questions

Cheers, Barney

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    I really want to do this .....driving me crazy
    But this thing called supporting the welfare bums with my taxes that come off my pay check ...... cough cough I mean working is getting in the way
    I can not commit until the days get closer ..... ya ya I know the spots might get filled up fast ....not to worry I’ll be watching this thread and the guy who puts them up
    Worst case I’ll pay and won’t go .... anyways I’ll know I’m supporting a worthy cause
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Thank you for putting this course on. EMT Sent. I am looking forward to this. So much to learn!

Regards,

Chizzy

Can't make this one, If you do another PR clinic later in the year I'll be there

Cool, I must have started just after that, will be great to get the full clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Yes there will be a walk back for this weekend. Remember, John@, this is not the hybrid clinic and match weekend we have been shooting for the past three years.

This weekend is a full blown clinic where we do all classroom stuff almost all of day one then in the afternoon we spend time discussing spotting scopes, sniper and spotter comms and then go through the match conduct really slowly. We have not done this type of clinic since Fall 2014. Been almost three seasons now. This is the clinic for RAW beginners.

Business Member
    Update!!

Just got off the PM means....

Ignore the cap of 28 shooters. I’ve been offered the services of a guest volunteer. He’s Ryan-Mcle and he’s my PR counterpart Match Director with the ORA at Base Borden. Now we have TWO expert teachers for this clinic. Ryan-Mcle also happens to be one of the top MD’s for the Meaford LR Steel Challenge...so I am considering a PRS session while we are at it on Saturday. Life cannot get any better.... I’m serious....who gives a shzt about winning the 649 lottery. I’ve already won it with this great community

We are gonna have a great clinic.....

Cheers, Barney