Colt Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
We're now a Colt Canada distributor. Please see an overview of their products at our dealers event last month. Thanks.

NS should use the purchasing power to get Colt Canada to make an IUR upper with 12.5" barrel.

Take the SAS upper receiver and put a 12.5" barrel on it.

Hi North Sylva,

The video shows commercial variants of the C7 and C8. Are these available to Canadian civilian customers or just LE and military?

Thanks!

Hi North Sylva,

The video shows commercial variants of the C7 and C8. Are these available to Canadian civilian customers or just LE and military?

Thanks!

The SA20 and SA15.7 are going to be available at our dealers soon. Thanks.

This needs explaining lol

Explanation: the distributor makes an order that is big enough so they make a run.

The CF just purchased 500 C8A3. So the production is still going. It is not like they don't make these never ever again.

Explanation: the distributor makes an order that is big enough so they make a run.

The CF just purchased 500 C8A3. So the production is still going. It is not like they don't make these never ever again.

But, but other retailers said no more FSB ever never again. And some guy who used to work there said so too... this is unpossible ;). I refuse to use common sense and will continue to ridicule anyone that suggests CC will ever make non IUR uppers. LOL

Good to know. Now convince them to do a run of 14.5” skinny C8 barrels.

But, but other retailers said no more FSB ever never again. And some guy who used to work there said so too... this is unpossible ;). I refuse to use common sense and will continue to ridicule anyone that suggests CC will ever make non IUR uppers. LOL

Good to know. Now convince them to do a run of 14.5” skinny C8 barrels.

Are you implying that by asking for an explanation I am ridiculing people for providing said explanation?

Last edited:
Are you implying that by asking for an explanation I am ridiculing people for providing said explanation?

Not at all. My comment wasn’t directed at you. I’ve been attacked on here for even suggesting that this very thing was possible as CC still makes rifles and spare parts for the CAF.

People think that the word of site sponsors is God and that those who may disagree are uneducated retards that don’t know what the hell they are talking about.

As if they won’t build what the customer wants if they place a large order.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom