Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gun Vault Speed Vault SV500 BEST PRICE IN THE COUNTRY!!

Business Member
    230 Eugenie Street West, Windsor, Ontario N8X 2X6
    I will wave all shipping costs inside of Ontario on this and only charge $15 shipping for all out of province orders.
    Don't worry what my site says, I will change that on our end before your cards are run.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by General Gun View Post
    I will wave all shipping costs inside of Ontario on this and only charge $15 shipping for all out of province orders.
    Don't worry what my site says, I will change that on our end before your cards are run.
    Nice. Think I'll get one
    CCFR

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Hartman View Post
    its a safe, so anything that a safe can do, this can do. The mag can be in the safe with the pistol, but not in the mag well if the magazine is loaded. no trigger lock needed.

These wouldn't be much good if they still needed a trigger lock
    I know there is a bit of grey area in the laws concerning storage when it comes to what a safe is, but this looks more like a "cabinet, container or room that is difficult to break into" which would require a trigger lock to be attached to your firearm. I'm not sure a Mountie inspecting this would consider it a "vault, safe or room that was built or modified specifically to store firearms safely" .... I'm not trying to poo-poo anyone's ideas here, nor am I suggesting that you shouldn't be able to access your firearm quickly if the need arises, but I would hate to see a fellow CGN get charged on a technicality of a vague law with this particular container.

Sold. That’s awesome. Great customer service!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico9109 View Post
    I know there is a bit of grey area in the laws concerning storage when it comes to what a safe is, but this looks more like a "cabinet, container or room that is difficult to break into" which would require a trigger lock to be attached to your firearm. I'm not sure a Mountie inspecting this would consider it a "vault, safe or room that was built or modified specifically to store firearms safely" .... I'm not trying to poo-poo anyone's ideas here, nor am I suggesting that you shouldn't be able to access your firearm quickly if the need arises, but I would hate to see a fellow CGN get charged on a technicality of a vague law with this particular container.
    You just typed the answer. Vault comma safe comma or room that is difficult to break into specifically designed for a firearm. It's a safe specifically designed for a firearm. They have to make an appointment. bedside storage for my watch collection if they have an issue. Or a 400 dollar hairdryer storage vault. Effin Dyson.

Sold as a safe. Has vault in the name. About as far as I'm willing to go to abide by the vagueness. How would this be any different that any of the others? Or a small fireproof safe that sits on a shelf? For that matter a guy with a dolly a truck and buddy could roll out my half ton safe. Where do you draw the line?

Not cracking on you at all... Just surmising aloud
    CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I want this but shotgun/ar length that tips open for the pull out. That would be frickin awesome.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Hi, I am really considering buying one of these and do you still have that $15 shipping rate going on?
    Only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a BIGGER gun

CGN Regular
    Guys I have two of these and they are absolutely wonderful products. Built rock solid, functions flawlessly. The price point is excellent. Don't even hesitate to go for it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    so, $194.99 Canadian shipped to BC? plus tax?
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Link to AR Vault is taking me to the general page not product page. Is it still available ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast