Gun Vault Speed Vault SV500 BEST PRICE IN THE COUNTRY!!

We just received a large shipment of Gun Vault Speed Vault SV500’s and are selling them at $179.99!
These won’t last long at this price, so don’t miss out.
You can fine these HERE on our site.
speedvault-2.jpg
speed-vault-closed.jpg

Attachments

• speedvault-2.jpg
    speedvault-2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,346
  • speed-vault-closed.jpg
    speed-vault-closed.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,356
its a safe, so anything that a safe can do, this can do. The mag can be in the safe with the pistol, but not in the mag well if the magazine is loaded. no trigger lock needed.

These wouldn't be much good if they still needed a trigger lock ;)

its a safe, so anything that a safe can do, this can do. The mag can be in the safe with the pistol, but not in the mag well if the magazine is loaded. no trigger lock needed.

These wouldn't be much good if they still needed a trigger lock ;)

I know there is a bit of grey area in the laws concerning storage when it comes to what a safe is, but this looks more like a "cabinet, container or room that is difficult to break into" which would require a trigger lock to be attached to your firearm. I'm not sure a Mountie inspecting this would consider it a "vault, safe or room that was built or modified specifically to store firearms safely" .... I'm not trying to poo-poo anyone's ideas here, nor am I suggesting that you shouldn't be able to access your firearm quickly if the need arises, but I would hate to see a fellow CGN get charged on a technicality of a vague law with this particular container.

I know there is a bit of grey area in the laws concerning storage when it comes to what a safe is, but this looks more like a "cabinet, container or room that is difficult to break into" which would require a trigger lock to be attached to your firearm. I'm not sure a Mountie inspecting this would consider it a "vault, safe or room that was built or modified specifically to store firearms safely" .... I'm not trying to poo-poo anyone's ideas here, nor am I suggesting that you shouldn't be able to access your firearm quickly if the need arises, but I would hate to see a fellow CGN get charged on a technicality of a vague law with this particular container.

You just typed the answer. Vault comma safe comma or room that is difficult to break into specifically designed for a firearm. It's a safe specifically designed for a firearm. They have to make an appointment. bedside storage for my watch collection if they have an issue. Or a 400 dollar hairdryer storage vault. Effin Dyson.

Sold as a safe. Has vault in the name. About as far as I'm willing to go to abide by the vagueness. How would this be any different that any of the others? Or a small fireproof safe that sits on a shelf? For that matter a guy with a dolly a truck and buddy could roll out my half ton safe. Where do you draw the line?

Not cracking on you at all... Just surmising aloud

I will wave all shipping costs inside of Ontario on this and only charge $15 shipping for all out of province orders.
Don't worry what my site says, I will change that on our end before your cards are run.

Hi, I am really considering buying one of these and do you still have that $15 shipping rate going on?

Guys I have two of these and they are absolutely wonderful products. Built rock solid, functions flawlessly. The price point is excellent. Don't even hesitate to go for it.

Back
Top Bottom