Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Video! TROY PAR REVIEW

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    I had a 223 PAR and sold it in favour of a 300 BLK PAR, much better for around the farm , light and handles great
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    I had a 223 PAR and sold it in favour of a 300 BLK PAR, much better for around the farm , light and handles great
    I have a PAR National in 300 AAC BLKOUT with the folding stock, and it is probably the last rifle I will ever part with. Great quality and design, and a great calibre too.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

Well done video as usual guys! Kind of a bummer about the pinned mags, but since I already own a bunch of AR-15 mags it ain't so bad. Better then having to invest in mags for another platform imo.

On another note, will you guys be getting in any .30 cal (308 and/or 300 AAC) variants of this rifle?
    Eat, sleep, , reload.

Why did he give it a 7.5?
    --
    We need another Conservative majority NOW

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    Pretty well done video. Was fun to watch.

Personally, .223 pump doesn't really interest me as there are other NR alternatives. However, in .308 - where I may reach out with accuracy, this looks like a good idea.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Bit of a necro post, but any line on more of these TSE? With Monday fast approaching one of these may be in my future.
    |CCFR|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12