KRG Stocks

Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm hoping to get this posted today just making sure I get the numbers right to get the best possible deal for everyone. I'm also trying to get a realistic time frame for delivery of the stocks/accessories so everyone knows up front what to expect

No problem. No commitment expected yet at this point just gauging overall interest and make sure we've got the products listed we want to include

No problem. Are you planning this buy as a one time deal or do plan on becoming a KRG dealer as well? I’m hoping to pick up a Bravo Chassis for my current Tikka T3, but if the stock is as good in person as it looks online I could see myself getting another T3 in the near future as well as other KRG accessories.

There are also rumors of KRG bringing out pre-chambered barrels for the Sako TRG soon :)

No problem. Are you planning this buy as a one time deal or do plan on becoming a KRG dealer as well? I’m hoping to pick up a Bravo Chassis for my current Tikka T3, but if the stock is as good in person as it looks online I could see myself getting another T3 in the near future as well as other KRG accessories.

There are also rumors of KRG bringing out pre-chambered barrels for the Sako TRG soon :)

No I'm planning on carrying their products however we'll likely do that in larger orders to keep the costs down for the end-user

Don't miss out guys get your orders in before the 27th! I plan on having a few models in stock however for this order you'll get free shipping, guaranteed pricing, and get to pick any accessories you want with your order!

Back
Top Bottom