Thread: New Year Wishes

Cool New Year Wishes

Here are my New Year Wishes for IRG

1) More stock in Canada

Why? Waiting on import sucks, especially if you're buying decision has bad timing. Mag and accessory orders are almost no go's. I think having more available in Canada options will results in more sales, even though your prices are bumped up covering costs for items in Canada.

2) An improved Canadian web store

The current one is painful, tons of paging or manually scrolling back up when browsing larger results. It's very unfriendly

Otherwise, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and enjoy Shot Show. Thanks for giving us options throughout 2017!

Last edited by xdmer; 12-21-2017 at 04:19 AM. Reason: grammar
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

I tend to agree. Remember your first Canadian site? It was old school but easier to browse and I bought a lot more from you back then. Manually scrolling back to find you need to reload the page and re-do the search on the current site is brutal....

End of the day you guys are still great to buy from but if you can make it more consumer friendly I think your sales would increase significantly
    Parcels are sent via Canada Post and include $100 insurance and signature required. Extra insurance is available at extra cost to you per Canada Post $2.20 per $100 optional.

I agree with both.
    An easier to navigate and more intuitive website would be a huge plus.
    The one currently used is dated and frustrating.
    And I would order way more from IRG if they kept more stock in the Canadian store.
    No one like to wait.... we want our cake and eat it too!!
    Click, Bang.