Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: KRG Price List

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 220 View Post
    Bravo in the States competes with Magpul Hunter and priced to match basically double here and no go for me!
    The price difference comes down to the fees for the dollar conversion and import/export. There is really no way to get them at oar with the US prices for a US made product. Sorry if that means you're not interested, but I think we're working to get the best price possible for those interested in these stocks

To answer a few questions that have been posted to me and that others may be thinking:

1. Are you going to be stocking KRG products: The answer is yes, we'll be bringing extra models in and having stock on several accessories. We will also have the ability to bring more stocks in and special order stocks

2. What's the incentive to be part of this order: An excellent point, and to that for those that participate in this first group order I'm going to include shipping (up to $25). You also will not have any additional shipping charges that you would have as a result of a special order. Pricing listed is only guaranteed for this order, and may increase on future orders depending on costs.

3. When do you need orders in by: Orders must be placed before 6pm PST on Wednesday December 27, 2017

4. Can I special order stocks that you won't have in stock: Yes but you'll pay the extra shipping costs to order them in, which are included in the pricing over this group order

Email sent with order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikka223 View Post
    Email sent with order.
    Received, thank you!

Well, I made the mistake of reading their Bravo infographic PDF and it shows a Sako Green Bravo ... and that has me on the fence. Love that colour way more then black. Also, they mention a polymer mag release, which IMO should have been on the default setup, but you should get part # for.

https://kineticresearchgroup.com/download/7522/

As an aside, you should consider also adding the spigot mount to the list of item carried.

Quote Originally Posted by mossler View Post
    Well, I made the mistake of reading their Bravo infographic PDF and it shows a Sako Green Bravo ... and that has me on the fence. Love that colour way more then black. Also, they mention a polymer mag release, which IMO should have been on the default setup, but you should get part # for.

https://kineticresearchgroup.com/download/7522/

As an aside, you should consider also adding the spigot mount to the list of item carried.
    It does show it on there however their price list only shows the Sako Green in the Whiskey 3. This is perhaps something that will be available later in the year but are not available at this time. I can add the mount to the list of items on the order for those interested

Sako Green Bravos are due in early Jan I believe. One of the KRG guys posts regularly on the 'Hide.

Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Sako Green Bravos are due in early Jan I believe. One of the KRG guys posts regularly on the 'Hide.
    Perfect, we can definitely get those on the next order then!

Emails have been sent to everyone who has placed orders so far. Just a reminder to get those orders in by the 27th!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    New KRG ACR stock

This and the Fox 42 dmr stock.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast