Go_Big_Tactical

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0

New products
- KRG ARCA FOREND
- Minimalist Spigot Mount
- KRG BRAVO T3 (for CTR mags - black only)
- T1X performance package

Here are a list of in stock and available KRG chassis. More products and prices available on our website. If there is a product you're looking for you do not see we can get it in! We have orders from KRG on a monthly basis

Whiskey 3 Gen 6 R700 Fixed $1415 (folding available for $1915)

Whiskey 3 Competition $1575

X-Ray Gen 3 Chassis $825 R700/ $860 T3

Bravo chassis 700 Long action $675

Bravo chassis T3 $585

Bravo chassis T3 CTR mag $585

Bravo chassis T1X $585

Bravo Tikka T1X $619.50 **with scope rail and extended mag release **

Bravo chassis 700 Short Action $550

Bravo CZ 457 **$585 ***

Bravo CZ 457 *** with Area 419 rail and bolt knob ***

Bravo Ruger 10/22 $418.50 *** coming end of March 2020 ***

Bravo Howa 1500 $695

180-Bravo CZ455 Black $755

Parts (others in stock on our website!)

KRG enclosed forend R700 /R700LA/HOWA/T3 /SOTIC (starting at $440)

Weighted accessories (pricing is higher due to no dealer pricing being available)
Angled Bag Rider $145
LOP spacer $50

Flat Bag Rider $138
T-Slot Weight $138
Barrier Stop $82

ARC-CLL - Arca Clamp
ARC-RAL - Arca Rail
AMB-QDM - Ambi QD sling mount
BAG-ANG - Angled bag rider
BAG-FLT - Flat bag rider
BAR-STP - Barrier stop W3
BAR-MTT - Barrier Multi Tool TALL
BAR-MTS - Barrier Multi Tool - standard
ENH-CHK - Enhanced cheekpiece
EXT-QDC - QD Sling Cup, External
HAR-INL - Harris Mount, 2 screw inline
HAR-WID - Harris Mount wide
MAG-ALU - Mag release button aluminum
MAG-PLY - Polymer magazine release
MOE-L2A - L2 Rail (aluminum)
MOE-L3R - L3 Rail (polymer)
MOE-L2R - L2 Rail (polymer)
OVM-CHK - Overmolded cheekpiece
QDM-PLT - QD Sling plate
EXT-QDC - QD Sling cup external
SLG-LUP - Sling Loop/QD
SPG-G34 - Spigot Mount W3, X-Ray
SPG-ARC - Arca Spigot
TBG-BRV - Tool-less buttpad kit Bravo
TBG-XRY - Tool-less buttpad kit X-ray

Hook covers in Black, FDE and Sako Green for Bravo Chassis
HEX tool for R700 and T3 chassis

Purchases are still eligible for our discount programs

We have the following KRG Bolt Lifts in stock. Due to dealer price changes we have lowered pricing on these to $39.50 which includes regular mail shipping (no tracking/insurance)

mF7z7g9.jpg

KRG Bolt Lift R700 (Black, FDE, ODG, Sako Green) - $41.50

WiiHPOs.jpg

Bolt Lift SV (Black, FDE, ODG, Sako Green) $41.50 (small version R700)

Colors

6OIyMm4.jpg

Please contact us for dealer/gunsmith pricing

Cash lay-away plans can be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please email us at sales@gobigtactical.ca

Last edited:
The cray chassis take the T3 CTR rifles right?

Yes sir as per KRG's website, but you can't use the CTR mags

Will KRG chassis fit the Tikka T3 CTR? Our Whiskey-3 and X-Ray chassis will fit the Tikka T3 CTR! Keep in mind that it will then use AICS-type mags rather than the factory CTR mag. We recommend the steel mags from AI (3901 or 3902) or Accurate Mag (00100-0007 or 00100-0009) with that setup.

Bravo in the States competes with Magpul Hunter and priced to match basically double here and no go for me!

Bravo in the States competes with Magpul Hunter and priced to match basically double here and no go for me!

The price difference comes down to the fees for the dollar conversion and import/export. There is really no way to get them at oar with the US prices for a US made product. Sorry if that means you're not interested, but I think we're working to get the best price possible for those interested in these stocks

To answer a few questions that have been posted to me and that others may be thinking:

1. Are you going to be stocking KRG products: The answer is yes, we'll be bringing extra models in and having stock on several accessories. We will also have the ability to bring more stocks in and special order stocks

2. What's the incentive to be part of this order: An excellent point, and to that for those that participate in this first group order I'm going to include shipping (up to $25). You also will not have any additional shipping charges that you would have as a result of a special order. Pricing listed is only guaranteed for this order, and may increase on future orders depending on costs.

3. When do you need orders in by: Orders must be placed before 6pm PST on Wednesday December 27, 2017

4. Can I special order stocks that you won't have in stock: Yes but you'll pay the extra shipping costs to order them in, which are included in the pricing over this group order

Well, I made the mistake of reading their Bravo infographic PDF and it shows a Sako Green Bravo ... and that has me on the fence. Love that colour way more then black. Also, they mention a polymer mag release, which IMO should have been on the default setup, but you should get part # for.

https://kineticresearchgroup.com/download/7522/

As an aside, you should consider also adding the spigot mount to the list of item carried.

Well, I made the mistake of reading their Bravo infographic PDF and it shows a Sako Green Bravo ... and that has me on the fence. Love that colour way more then black. Also, they mention a polymer mag release, which IMO should have been on the default setup, but you should get part # for.

https://kineticresearchgroup.com/download/7522/

As an aside, you should consider also adding the spigot mount to the list of item carried.

It does show it on there however their price list only shows the Sako Green in the Whiskey 3. This is perhaps something that will be available later in the year but are not available at this time. I can add the mount to the list of items on the order for those interested

Back
Top Bottom