Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boxing Day Sale, back by overwhelming requests...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    I've wanted to buy from their website, but don't have anything in particular in mind. And trying to browse the website is among the worst experiences I've ever had on an e-store. So I haven't found anything to buy.
    Then you would be an indecisive person and that's not their fault. If you A: Had an idea of what you want and searched by manufacturer or chambering, etc or B: Had some money to spend and looked within the parameters of what you could afford it would be rather easy to find something, the only difficulty would be choosing between items.

The hyperbole is strong with this one

CGN Regular
    Still says $25 shipping. Will this just be refunded after I order?

still showed $25 shipping on my invoice? adjusted after?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by adamg View Post
    I've wanted to buy from their website, but don't have anything in particular in mind. And trying to browse the website is among the worst experiences I've ever had on an e-store. So I haven't found anything to buy.
    I understand what your saying, IRG should work on the site so it's easier to browse. It's difficult havin to go through all the products just to find a couple, a better filter would do wonders.
    Mags and ammo as others have mentioned.

How can we check Canadian shipping rates, or do we have to make the purchase and then see?? Can you back out if shipping is too much?

my previous experience was that you will be charged TWICE. Once to ship within US (i guess this is while the $1 kick in), then Canada shipping again.

CGN Regular
    Yes I know. It'd be nice to know the shipping costs once in Canada, for things like ammo especially.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty.357 View Post
    Yes I know. It'd be nice to know the shipping costs once in Canada, for things like ammo especially.
    For ammos it will probably be close to insanity. They charge their cost and insure everything to full value (which is insane imho) so their in canada shipping is quite expensive.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    For ammos it will probably be close to insanity. They charge their cost and insure everything to full value (which is insane imho) so their in canada shipping is quite expensive.
    I ordered just 7 boxes of ammo and the shipping in canada was $27 and $9 tax.. so i ended up paying like $35 a box canadian with all shipping etc included for some federal GMM 168 .308 as opposed to paying $50 plus tax at cabelas ($57)

With this deal it saves you enough for another box of ammo pretty much especially on small orders

CGN Regular
    Anybody know if the 10 round hex mags will be pinned to 5 rounds for here? I've seen them sold in Barton's at 10 rounds.

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast