RUIKE Knives !! - NOW In Stock !!

OPA Extreme

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hey Gang,

For most who already know and love the FENIX Flashlisght, which are Super High Quality Lights at mid-price points, I've got some Great News.
They've gotten into the knife business and are making a Very Good Quality Knife and more budge friendly Pricing !!

The Brand is Ruike.

I wasn't going to carry them when they're first recommended to me by my Fenix Guy, cause I saw they were a lower price point, and my site is all about only carrying Extreme Quality stuff..... Well, after seeing so many youtube reviews by the regular guys out there reviewing Knives and they have nothing but Great things to say about them, etc. etc... I've decided I'll add them to my site. .... They'll only be $12 shipping across Canada.

In Short, These Are Very Good Quality Knives, especially for the PRICE POINT !! Definitely compete with Kershaw and Spyderco Entry level Knives (Whice are Great knives too, and I carry/sell as well)

I'm Excited to get them in and check them out ! ... Tons of great review to find on YouTube.... and I'll post a few of them here too.

New Product Intro Promo - Order one of these knives together with a Fenix Flashlight (of over $90 value), in stock or pre-order flashlight at the same time (or total order value of $159 or more of one light and one knife) and get FREE Shipping !!

At these prices, why not pick up two ?!

http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/ruike/0

ALL Models are NOW up on my site... and IN Stock !! ... Can order online !

Last edited:
View of the Knife Models I'm Planning on Bringing in as stock... Note: These are all on Med. - Lrg. size EDC Folders.

Top Left - Right:
Jagger F118 -- $90.95 / P105 - $47.95
P841-L - $55.95 / P128-SB - $64.95
P138-B - $68.95

Attachments

• Green-knife-F118-360x252.jpg
    Green-knife-F118-360x252.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4,304
  • Knife-P105-blue-back-360x252.jpg
    Knife-P105-blue-back-360x252.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4,305
  • Knife-P841-L-back-336x252.jpg
    Knife-P841-L-back-336x252.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 4,297
  • Knife-P128-SF-P128-SB-black-back-355x252.jpg
    Knife-P128-SF-P128-SB-black-back-355x252.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 4,311
  • Knife-P138-B-P138-W-black-336x252.jpg
    Knife-P138-B-P138-W-black-336x252.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 4,300
Last edited:
from looks and review, I kinda like this one and was thinking to edc it, as 2nd choice to my ZT077CF, but my GF's son just got me a Buck Selkirk 835 Folder as Xmas gift... and it's very sweet knife too... so will hold off for now, so he sees me edc'n it alot.. I do like it ...
This model below may just become my 3rd EDC option to go to very soon.. check it out.

I see one I may try out. It is the P108-SF.
Curious where are these made?

China, I believe, as are Fenix lights, which are of the best brands out there for flashlight. So, Many products from high quality brands are made there. Like Fenix, it seems like these knives are made good quality too !!
I've never seen one yet in person, but going by reviews from reviewers, that I respect and trust are giving their honest opinion. Thus, I'm happy to give them a go on my site. If Fenix, who makes HIGH Quality product is putting their reputation on this brand, then I trust it's a good if not great product.

I bought a couple P801 from a local store in town . The are better made then the Kershaws I usually carry. I prefer to carry it over my benchmade at the price point I'm not afraid to use it . Of coure the benchmade is a better quality knife but they are well worth the money. They seem to hold a decent edge and are slim so it fits in my pocket well.

I bought a couple P801 from a local store in town . The are better made then the Kershaws I usually carry. I prefer to carry it over my benchmade at the price point I'm not afraid to use it . Of coure the benchmade is a better quality knife but they are well worth the money. They seem to hold a decent edge and are slim so it fits in my pocket well.

Nice to hear some good feedback. If these are as good as I'm hearing, I'd be grabbing few of these ya'll cause when companies realize people like their product and it's good quality, they usually raise the prices. I have no idea of this to happen, just taking a guess from being a retailer and consumer and past experience.

P105 flipper is very smooth! Detent is a little weak but overall I’m pretty impressed with the quality of the couple Ruike knives I’ve bought.

Nice to see the good feedback on these knives...

I'll be order some of these knives, but not all models, so anyone interested, please contact me asap, to get model of your choice on this order.

Hope to get More interest on these knives.. contact me re: any model, asap... be aware of the promo deal I'm offering, about getting free shipping if by a Fenix flashlight ($90 value and higher light .. or if total order value of $159 or more, with one light and one knife) and a Ruike knife together.

Last edited:
Legal to import as of 2018?

Not sure if they are still in court on that or not, but I can still get one for you, as they're in the country already. Not sure if it's illegal for them to be sold, but they're available, if want one or more. Grab some up with some pals asap, in case they'll not be allowed anymore.

Back
Top Bottom