Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RUIKE Knives !! - NOW In Stock !!

Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    You're Welcome and thank you !

They're on their way and if sell well, I'll get more asap, double up on them before they're gone. No Other flippers are allowed in the country now, so ya'll that want a flipper, what better than these, with all the GREAT Reviews on them !
    And with wife's birthday coming up I got a couple of those key chain lights to go with her new knife. She gets her choice of the P105 or the P841-L or both, i'm keeping the P108-SF

Business Member
    I'm excited to get them as well, as I haven't seen them yet. The reviews speak volumes and I believe they'll sell out quick, so spread the word my friends.

I know I'm gonna want to keep one for myself, but have two folders I use now, depending on my attire.. and ya, I know some guys have tons of them, I can't keep lots of everything I sell, or I'll go broke.. HA. :-) ...... both my current edc folders are approx. 3.25" blade lengths. Would be nice for Ruike to make a few from 2.75"-3" blade lengths.

Is there no concern that these knives will be confiscated by the CBSA gestapho? Just curious because they have been stealing knives as they entered Canada.

These are in Canada, as are many others brands/models already in many stores across the country.
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 01-22-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Knife ordered! Plus if anyone wants one of the best EDO flashlights ever made at any price, get yourself a TK09. And a PD35 for a spare. Have been playing the tactical light market for over 10 years and Fenix is THE best bang for the buck overall that I have found.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

Business Member
    Yes, they really are AWESOME Flashlights !!

Business Member
    I'm ordering more of these flipper folders, before they're not allowed in the country next time around... so hoping to have at least 3 of each model in stock by end of next week !!

First supply is arriving Monday. (hoping for by tomorrow, tracking says Mon.)

Business Member
    I've been pushing the fliipers here, cause eventually, they'll be gone and none available, with our stupide import regulations, etc... but if picking up a folder from me, give some consideration to one of the two fixed blade options. Very nice small to med. knifes and also great review on them.
    Great hunting/outdoors use knives to add to you adventures.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    just placed an order for 2 P105..

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    just placed an order for 2 P105..
    Thanks !
    They should be here tomorrow, and another few arriving in about a week, for others wanting this or any other model. I'll have at least 2-4 of each model in stock by tomorrow or week after when few more arrive.

Oh, there's a P105 model with a light blue, and black mix, of which I don't have picture of the lighter blue and I'm requesting one, to add to the website.

Business Member
    10 sold already and I've ordered more and should arrive early next week... Contact me to get your Flipper !
    or Fixed Blade !

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast