Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RUIKE Knives !! - NOW In Stock !!

Business Member
    Customer just emailed me he loves his new Ruike P105 ..... And apparently, he loves Black & Blue Tones.... Nice Match Up !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Business Member
    Wow, People are just loving this Above P105 Model .. Another one sold today.. that's like 5-6 already in a week or so...
    There's 4 more ariving late next week, and 2 of them are already spoken for.... and I have at least 2 of each for all the other models as well !!

CGN Regular
    My P105 and Beretta are shown above, I'm very happy with my purchase from OPA Extreme, Stavros helped me pick out exactly what I needed and got it to me quickly.

The P105 is really nice quality for the money, it feels solid and not cheap in the hand. The ergos are well done and it has nice balance. I added a couple of drops of light oil to the bearing and it flips open super smoothly now. I will be looking to add another Ruike to my collection in the near future.

Business Member
    Here's another review from a Ruike P105 customer from today (posted on our ipsc forum)...

"Build quality comparable to my other higher priced knives. Spyderco , etc. Fit and finish better than expected at this price point. Blade is very sharp and according to reviews holds its edge. Btw, these knives are sold by Amazon but OPA Extreme prices are better. I rate it a good buy."

Business Member
    This P105 Is HOT Baby !! Sold 6 of them and Sold out now !! Will bring in more.... but all the other models are Cool and Great and in stock !!!

Update.. was offering $12 Shipping on these, but holy cow, Canada Posts rates are gone up.. cost me over $14 to ship out such a small box to a town in Ontario, only 2-3 hours from me..... So, std. $15 shipping option only available.. Sorry guys...

Got my 108SB yesterday, sweet unit indeed. Smooth and tight at the same time. Good solid unit for a good price. Coming from a guy who has owned many Benchmades, Spydercos and Miltechs, and the infamous Swamp Rat Folder, good praise indeed. Keep up the good work guys.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjjzak View Post
    Got my 108SB yesterday, sweet unit indeed. Smooth and tight at the same time. Good solid unit for a good price. Coming from a guy who has owned many Benchmades, Spydercos and Miltechs, and the infamous Swamp Rat Folder, good praise indeed. Keep up the good work guys.
    great to hear !

Business Member
    So far, everyone loves their Ruike's !!! Couple customers ordered another one, after getting their first order !!

Grab these up guys ... Great Knives at Very Affordable Prices !!

Business Member
    All models in stock, except the P105, of which I'll bring in more soon... Order yours

Business Member
    All Models in Stock (except P105) and Waiting for new home in your pocket !!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast