Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RUIKE Knives !! - NOW In Stock !!

Business Member

RUIKE Knives !! - NOW In Stock !!

Hey Gang,

For most who already know and love the FENIX Flashlisght, which are Super High Quality Lights at mid-price points, I've got some Great News.
    They've gotten into the knife business and are making a Very Good Quality Knife and more budge friendly Pricing !!

The Brand is Ruike.

I wasn't going to carry them when they're first recommended to me by my Fenix Guy, cause I saw they were a lower price point, and my site is all about only carrying Extreme Quality stuff..... Well, after seeing so many youtube reviews by the regular guys out there reviewing Knives and they have nothing but Great things to say about them, etc. etc... I've decided I'll add them to my site. .... They'll only be $12 shipping across Canada.

In Short, These Are Very Good Quality Knives, especially for the PRICE POINT !! Definitely compete with Kershaw and Spyderco Entry level Knives (Whice are Great knives too, and I carry/sell as well)

I'm Excited to get them in and check them out ! ... Tons of great review to find on YouTube.... and I'll post a few of them here too.

New Product Intro Promo - Order one of these knives together with a Fenix Flashlight (of over $90 value), in stock or pre-order flashlight at the same time (or total order value of $159 or more of one light and one knife) and get FREE Shipping !!

At these prices, why not pick up two ?!

http://www.opaextreme.com/brand/ruike/0

ALL Models are NOW up on my site... and IN Stock !! ... Can order online !
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 02-01-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Business Member
    View of the Knife Models I'm Planning on Bringing in as stock... Note: These are all on Med. - Lrg. size EDC Folders.

Top Left - Right:
    Jagger F118 -- $90.95 / P105 - $47.95
    P841-L - $55.95 / P128-SB - $64.95
    P138-B - $68.95
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-26-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Business Member
    from looks and review, I kinda like this one and was thinking to edc it, as 2nd choice to my ZT077CF, but my GF's son just got me a Buck Selkirk 835 Folder as Xmas gift... and it's very sweet knife too... so will hold off for now, so he sees me edc'n it alot.. I do like it ...
    This model below may just become my 3rd EDC option to go to very soon.. check it out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    I see one I may try out. It is the P108-SF.
    Curious where are these made?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakoman .308 View Post
    I see one I may try out. It is the P108-SF.
    Curious where are these made?
    China, I believe, as are Fenix lights, which are of the best brands out there for flashlight. So, Many products from high quality brands are made there. Like Fenix, it seems like these knives are made good quality too !!
    I've never seen one yet in person, but going by reviews from reviewers, that I respect and trust are giving their honest opinion. Thus, I'm happy to give them a go on my site. If Fenix, who makes HIGH Quality product is putting their reputation on this brand, then I trust it's a good if not great product.

I bought a couple P801 from a local store in town . The are better made then the Kershaws I usually carry. I prefer to carry it over my benchmade at the price point I'm not afraid to use it . Of coure the benchmade is a better quality knife but they are well worth the money. They seem to hold a decent edge and are slim so it fits in my pocket well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    Thank you for the information. You have given me something to think about.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliMD View Post
    I bought a couple P801 from a local store in town . The are better made then the Kershaws I usually carry. I prefer to carry it over my benchmade at the price point I'm not afraid to use it . Of coure the benchmade is a better quality knife but they are well worth the money. They seem to hold a decent edge and are slim so it fits in my pocket well.
    Nice to hear some good feedback. If these are as good as I'm hearing, I'd be grabbing few of these ya'll cause when companies realize people like their product and it's good quality, they usually raise the prices. I have no idea of this to happen, just taking a guess from being a retailer and consumer and past experience.

Business Member
    Anyone Else have interest in picking up one or two of these knives ?

Business Member

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast