Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Firearms Outlet Canada

Thanks for the reviews guy, based on this thread and the type81 thread I won’t be dealing with this shop.

Only one purchase with them but was treated very well. Wouldn't hesitate to do more business with them in a second!

They have always been awesome to deal with from my experiences there. I would deal with them any day. Just wish I lived closer

Quote Originally Posted by Sakoman .308 View Post
    I don't think the mods will like you discussing anything negative about site sponsors.
    If you do I expect your thread will be locked.
    So you can't say anything "negative" about a business just cause they're a site sponsor? Thought this was an open forum to share good/bad experiences? I thought so long as it's done appropriately.
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rayzorloo View Post
    So you can't say anything "negative" about a business just cause they're a site sponsor? Thought this was an open forum to share good/bad experiences? I thought so long as it's done appropriately.
    It's their sub forum, so they're in control. As you can see FOC has chosen to allow this dialogue to continue which is a credit to them.

I've ordered online from them on 2 occasions. I would not hesitate to do it again.

CGN Regular
    I have bought ammo, targets holsters and other stuff, always good service and no attitude and unlike another forum favourite retailer, I can understand what they are saying.

I dealt with FOC online. They were excellent. They even gave me a break on shipping. I would certainly talk to management. Maybe a bit of coaching is in order.

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Hey Folks

Thank you for your comments either negative or positive. We here at FOC try and make every visit to our store/online a positive one. Whether you are in to fondle a new pistol/ purchase something/ just driving by we are more than happy to have you come through the door. For those of you who have had positive experiences and shared I thank you, we appreciate your business and thrive to continue to serve the Canadian firearms community by offering competitive pricing/ good selection/ good sales people. For those who have the negative ones, I do apologize as we did not exceed the expectations that we set as a company on those occasions. We are only humans behind the gun counter and we do make mistakes. I hope that you can give us another chance to do right by you and make things right. If you have any concerns directly please email me directly at morgan@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Happy new year!

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    ^^^ very professional response. I've bought 1 firearm from your store as well as a handful of miscellaneous accessory purchases. Every experience has been positive. Keep up the good work.