Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Firearms Outlet Canada

Not a big fan of FOC, been there twice and both times a item that was listed as in stock was sold out. The staff didn't seem to care about any questions I had and weren't overly friendly, so now I just take my business to Tenda if I'm not buying online.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    ...The staff...weren't overly friendly...
    That sounds like a complement. 'Friendly' is good; 'overly friendly' is not.
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Placed my first order with them and emailed them on some issues. Morgan answered all my emails and resolved my issues the same day. My order was shipped the next day, very fast turn around. Very pleased with the condition of my purchase, as advertised. Will do business with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jgugz View Post
    Very positive and patient with us noobs. I’ve been there twice, both times they were great with helping me find what I needed.
    They also Let me drool over almost every pistol.
    If the 401 wasn’t such a parking lot, I’d be there a lot more often 😝
    This seems to be my experience as well. I've been there a bunch of times and each time they let me handle anything I'm interested in. They've been talkative with me when I approached the sales counter with questions. They've also let me saunter around the shop unhindered when I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

"I believe there is no absolute limit to perfection, therefore I am never fully satisfied, especially with myself." (Gen. F.F. Worthington)

Bought from them in their store in person with nothing but positive experiences. Just recently made an online purchase then called a few days later to ask a couple of questions and again they were great. I will continue to buy from them without hesitation.

I called Firearms Outlet today on the 905 number they posted. The guy answered with a simple “hello”, in very poor English and kids squealing in the background, I thought I had the wrong number. When I asked if this was the firearms outlet he said “yeah”. I’m now thinking this is a scam, I asked a few questions about buying a handgun and had a difficult time understanding what he said. That was enough for me, I’m out, no matter how cheap the gun was!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy8035 View Post
    I called Firearms Outlet today on the 905 number they posted. The guy answered with a simple “hello”, in very poor English and kids squealing in the background, I thought I had the wrong number. When I asked if this was the firearms outlet he said “yeah”. I’m now thinking this is a scam, I asked a few questions about buying a handgun and had a difficult time understanding what he said. That was enough for me, I’m out, no matter how cheap the gun was!!
    Ok...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy8035 View Post
    Tenda

Went once, had fine experience and they were busy that day as well. Luck of the draw maybe, like anything else...

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    That sounds like a complement. 'Friendly' is good; 'overly friendly' is not.
    Figure of speech. Kind of like saying "very friendly."
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.