Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Firearms Outlet Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy8035 View Post
    I called Firearms Outlet today on the 905 number they posted. The guy answered with a simple “hello”, in very poor English and kids squealing in the background, I thought I had the wrong number. When I asked if this was the firearms outlet he said “yeah”. I’m now thinking this is a scam, I asked a few questions about buying a handgun and had a difficult time understanding what he said. That was enough for me, I’m out, no matter how cheap the gun was!!
    That doesn't sound right, perhaps you called when the shop was closed and they answered by call forwarding from home.

I just seen that they moved to a much larger store, in the same complex. They must be doing something right.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchrestJohn View Post
    There is more fish in the ocean. Do not sweat it.
    ^^^^ Just move on

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    It's their sub forum, so they're in control. As you can see FOC has chosen to allow this dialogue to continue which is a credit to them.
    Maybe they don't monitor it on a regular basis

I have made several purchases from FOC, including firearms, both in-store and on-line.
    The prices are good and the shipping is fast. I found the employees to be helpful and knowledgeable. Morgan has provided very good customer service.
    I like that they are a Dillon dealer and that they specialize in products that appeal to the action-shooter.

One of my favorite stores along with "Shooter's Den" and the Rammako's firearms counter in Sudbury.

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Hi Folks

We do monitor the forum and choose to let users post their personal opinions both positive and negative.
    I thank everyone for the kind words and those who have had a negative experience we apologize as a team for not meeting the customer service standards we strive to achieve.
    I invite everyone who is in the GTA to come and check out our new retail store.

FOC TEAM

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

CGN Regular
    Good on you FOC. That's the best policy you could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkw View Post
    Good on you FOC. That's the best policy you could have.
    I concur that was good on them. I will point out however, if a counter person is having a bad day, or not feeling well, or lost on Bitcoin it should not be portrayed to customers or prospective customers. I agree that customers can be a PIA but as the old saying goes "who told two friends, who told two friends" In retail word of mouth can be your biggest friend or worst enemy.
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Caron View Post
    I have made several purchases from FOC, including firearms, both in-store and on-line.
    The prices are good and the shipping is fast. I found the employees to be helpful and knowledgeable. Morgan has provided very good customer service.
    I like that they are a Dillon dealer and that they specialize in products that appeal to the action-shooter.

One of my favorite stores along with "Shooter's Den" and the Rammako's firearms counter in Sudbury.
    I agree, and Ive never been to Shooters Den but I do like Rammakos as well.

My one and only purchase, and subsequent return, went very poorly. I won't buy anything from them again. Not a pleasant experience.