Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Firearms Outlet Canada

I have purchased from FOC online and in person. I also call to verify things first since I don't live close by and it would suck to drive there for nothing. I have had all positive experiences with FOC.

What I find really ironic is that some of the other shops touted here in this discussion as being "better" have provided me with less than perfect service in the past. In a couple rare cases over the years at other shops mentioned here I have encountered a really poor, dismissive, unprofessional attitude. But I'm not the type to call out a business publicly for one experience here or there.

I think we all need to remember that we are all just people dealing with other people. If you read the variety of responses here with FOC and then a similar variety at other suppliers, most people have good days and bad. Probably more good than bad, if there's still a line-up at the counter when you get there.

Every person and business makes mistakes. Nobody's perfect. If you cut off any person or company who ever makes a mistake, eventually you'll have nobody left to talk to. Don't pretend you've never once dropped a ball.

I've been to the store several times to buy, and have also made online purchases.

I've yet to have a bad experience.
    --------------------------------------------
    To err is human, but to Arrrrrr Is Pirate

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789