Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa CQB Clinic 14-15 April 2018 Debrief here!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Thanks Barney and Morgan ! I just got the ATT today as well.

I'm in, EMT sent!
    Thank you sir

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by restless View Post
    I'm in, EMT sent!
    Thank you sir
    Your EMT was perfectly done. Big thanks. No practice your magazine changes. YouTube is full of these videos. We used to fondly call them Mirror Kommandos..

All great fun. For you experienced clinic goers at least this clinic we are only compressing three days into two. Sure beats trying to squeeze five days course into two. Hahahahaha

Cheers, Barney

PM sent!
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Business Member
    Razor:

Your Emt was perfectly done and you are Good to GO! We will see you on Friday night or Saturday morning

Speaking of Friday or Saturday, we are just over a week away. Ensure that you have locked down you Short Term ATT with club President Morgan or chalkriver2 and life is great

On Fridays we usually get together at one of two locations. Just over a week ago we used BOTH venues for Friday night meet and greet functions at 1900 or 7PM

Kelsey’s is always a great place after a long drive and for you gringo types I always hit up Quesada Burrito across from the KIA dealership very close to Millbrook Tactical. All of you should shop there as well as Full spectrum Gear just to get the taste of Petawawa. Mind you no visit to Petawawa would be complete without stopping in at Valley Guns and Perkins Gas Station. Google these attractions, it’s a conversation starter that Perkins store!!

Cheers, Barney

Looks like overnight sub zero temperatures till about mid next week, then highs in the mid teens... Even if the snow has melted by then, its going to be wet and messy.

We got over a foot of snow here in Pet yesterday .
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver2 View Post
    We got over a foot of snow here in Pet yesterday .
    Yesterday’s snow and wind storm sure was crazy!!

Someone was asking about the shorter ten round pistol mags and I say bring them along and ALL your 5/30 and 5/20 magazines. You will have so much opportunity to cycle them through and start putting the delinquent magazines aside.

We will not be loading more than five rounds in those rifle magazines since that requirement is part of the CoF (course of fire)

The advantage the ten rounders offer is a bit of magazine slack when you load a five round magazine WiTH your bolt in the Forward position. That’s really all there is to the ten rounders. They work for competition. That’s a great thing!

Okay, who wants Kelsey’s on Friday night ? Who wants to join me at Quesada Burrito? Both happening at 7PM.

Cheers, Barney

Anyone have any suggestions for a universal Holster, I need something for a Walther p99 but can't seem to find a Holster for my pistol.
    Al Flaherty's has a vism holster for 26$ it might do the trick.

It looks like solely canadian makes a holster for the p99, Dont know how fast they could get one shipped out though...