Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa CQB Clinic 14-15 April 2018 Debrief here!

I couldn't go to this weekend's CQB thing anyway, but if you get that much snow and the plows don't plow to Bravo, can you beg, borrow or rent a deuce and a half from the motor pool and have everyone pile into it? LOL, kidding, but but just envisoning the sight of that.
    Best wishes, wish I could go, as it's been a while since my last/first CQB visit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    I am gonna come with my family crossover. I am buying a tow hook and I hope some of you can rescue me when I get stuck in snow on Saturday. Should have bought a real off road truck when I had the chance.

If we put all the vehicles with high clearance and big tires up front should be able to break a nice trail.

Now I really feel bad not being able to make it. Would have been an awesome test for the "end of days" truck. Going to suck digging brass out of the snow. Best of luck!I'm sure it will still be fun.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by john@ View Post
    If we put all the vehicles with high clearance and big tires up front should be able to break a nice trail.
    Put the vehicle with the lowest clearance first and the biggest vehicle behind it pushing it and that will clear a nice trail. With all the forecasts for freezing rain and snow the last few days not materializing you folks should be fine. The weather forecast is like the news, all fake.
    You folks have a great time.

Well now that your not coming up the weather might actually improve...Gonna start calling you rainman ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by theDuck View Post
    Put the vehicle with the lowest clearance first and the biggest vehicle behind it pushing it and that will clear a nice trail. With all the forecasts for freezing rain and snow the last few days not materializing you folks should be fine. The weather forecast is like the news, all fake.
    You folks have a great time.
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Where and what time are we meeting?

Don't think I'm going to make it in time tonight for dinner, looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Barney I am working at the firehall tonight drop by and I will go with you for supper at Quesada Burrito tonight or if not I will see you at the messhall for breakfast tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    I am doing the Burrito thing. I like their food... 7 PM at Quesada Burrito

We are at 30 shooters and counting still. AND I might be having some walk on folks depending on their schedules on Base....

Cheers, Barney
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver2 View Post
    Well now that your not coming up the weather might actually improve...Gonna start calling you rainman ..lol
    At least you won't get a tornado with me not being there.