Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa CQB Clinic 14-15 April 2018 Debrief here!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Holy crap! That’s a lot of snow still!
    Not sure which is better...Ontario snow or BC rain....
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Stay warm out there ladies and gents!

Thanks Barney for the great instruction and huge thanks to Morgan and Heather, the dream team of Pet ranges!!
    Last edited by jadam; 04-15-2018 at 07:27 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Just keep repeating, 'I shoot better shivering violently from hypothermia'.

Barney,
    Thank you for putting on a great learning experience for this Newbie. I appreciate your patience, your good humour and your passion for promoting shooting sports. You provide a safe environment to learn and build confidence. My wife thinks I'm nuts that I attended the clinic in spite of the weather warnings. I hope everyone has a safe journey home. It was a fun weekend and I met a lot of like minded people who enjoy their time at the range. Morgan, a big Thank You to you and your wife for hosting this event and making sure all the background work gets done to make things run smoothly. I plan to return next year. Hope to see you all again. Roy.

Thanks Barney, Morgan, Heather and everyone that helped make this weekend happen, I learned alot and had fun at the same time. Hope everyone makes it home safely!

Business Member
    Seven and a half hours in my driveway and I’m safe! Usually takes six easy hours home. I drove just below the speed limit and life was steady and stress free. I am hoping everyone got home safely and smoothly but one cannot anticipate other drivers and their all seasonntires on the busy highways. Hope all of you were watching out for the other guys....

I’m so glad we marched off when we did in anticipation of the storm

Will debrief tomorrow!!

All you drivers home safely??

How about the Russians from Brampton, Tovarich? You guys get home to Bramladesh okay?

Cheers, Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Seven and a half hours in my driveway and I’m safe! Usually takes six easy hours home. I drove just below the speed limit and life was steady and stress free. I am hoping everyone got home safely and smoothly but one cannot anticipate other drivers and their all seasonntires on the busy highways. Hope all of you were watching out for the other guys....

I’m so glad we marched off when we did in anticipation of the storm

Will debrief tomorrow!!

All you drivers home safely??

How about the Russians from Brampton, Tovarich? You guys get home to Bramladesh okay?

Cheers, Barney
    lol #@$% you Barney, don't mess with the Ukrainians

Home safe and sound, thanks for another awesome clinic, and will see you again in the near future :D

Also, big thanks to Morgan, Heather and everyone else that made this an awesome weekend away from the big city :D ... oh and Barney too :P

Cheers,
    D
    Last edited by Razer; 04-15-2018 at 10:08 PM.
    Check other started threads for combo deals

A great weekend despite the weather, we really did luck out considering what southern Ontario saw!

Slow and steady but I made er back to Grey County in decent time. Thank you Barney for another great clinic, and Morgan and Heather, the hospitality was greatly appreciated!

An amazing group of people out there this weekend, lots of laughs and lots of connections, looking forward to seeing everyone out again tripping over the string again next time!

Cheers

Paul

Hope everyone made it home OK and had as good a time as I did over the weekend. As always Barney you ran a great clinic and we all had a weekend of learning and shooting in a safe / fun environment. And good call on shutting down earlier than normal as it has been raining /snowing steady from 2:00 on . In the rush to escape the weather a number of people didn't pay the sentry fee (pretty important) as Heather may seem very nice and polite but don't get her mad ..lol .
    Sorry , I only took a couple pics ,

Part of the set up crew ( Thanks again guys) with a pic of my good friend Dave . Sorry for the joke during the group photo but you gotta admit it was funny

Hope to see everyone back in Pet soon !
    Last edited by chalkriver2; 04-16-2018 at 06:34 AM.
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    It was a great fun to be trained by my master Barney again and let me tell you, I learned even more this time. I am also very thankful about Morgan and all the organizers.