Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: CZ Warranty

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We have our own in house gunsmith Dave who has been with us for approx 4 years. Part of the deal with CZ UB is that CZ UB would have Dave visit then so he could be brought right up to date before we started any new CZ warranty work. Circumstances outside of our control have advanced our "start up" date and now CZ tell us they they can not look after Dave until late Feb, all in all we are going to be of to a slow start, which was not intended.

We also have to order spare parts, all major parts require a Czech export Licence, so further delays. We are also expected to purchase (pay in advance) for all the spare parts we keep in inventory, it will be differcult to know what to order until we have a "history" to work from. We do aim at doing a proffessional job for CZ UB but it will take some time to start up.

We plan on ordering parts at least once a month, a lot will depend on how long it takes to get Czech export licences approved and how long it takes CZ UB to ship.

We plan on doing our best and keep the whole process as transparent as possible.
    does Dave have formal education or training as a gunsmith?

Just got a CZ p10c and the slide release is impossible, stiff and cant even release with 2 fingers. Mag release stiff as well. Is this normal? this is my first hand gun.

I have a question regarding this old thread. I am in the market for a Cz shadow 2. I’ve noticed some of the shadow 2 models actually say Cz USA in them. Example cabalas has a Cz “made in czeck” shadow no USA stamp, and a grey shadow 2 which on the frame has a Kansas City USA stamped on it. Why are some of these USA stamped and some Cz Czech stamped. I’m going to be buying my Cz from Wolverine
    For your guys price is competitive and the best in terms of online prices for this gun. Just really curious how this affects warranty. If one I bought from this store was indeed a USA stamp item. Cheers thank you.

Business Member Rep
    We are the warranty centre for not only CZUB but CZUSA now too so you're covered both ways.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789