Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BCL Press Release

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I deleted the last post, I'm not sure where you came up with that crazy stuff. There is no conspiracy, it says limited numbers as production will be vastly increasing starting in April...along with many other models of NR guns.

Ryan
    Don't delete crazy stuff We love the drama!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nonrandomhero View Post
    I know it’s not your fault here Ryan, but frustrations are growing as days go by with some. We are so far off the projected date, it seems that it was never even possible, and there’s no clear answer as to when we will have our guns. It’s an exciting new product that we are all looking forward to having and shooting, but everyone needs to calm down a bit. We will get our guns, and Ryan is trying to alleviate some of the tension with freebies and a couple gun giveaways.

I hope BCL really can ramp up production for their other new guns, it seems they are off to a rocky start here. At least the quality looks good, and is good, based on the reviews.
    Yup. In this day and age the only reason we don't have an accurate delivery date is because they already got paid and don't want to commit to anything. I deal with manufacturers of complex parts and orders all of the time and any decent plant can tell you weeks ahead when your product will be ready to ship. Delays are rare. This is coming from years of processional experience dealing with manufacturers, but what do I know.

Super GunNutz
    I want BCL/SFRC to take ALL the time they need to ensure I get shipped a quality product. I don't want any Friday afternoon rush job, or Monday morning effort on my piece.

There’s still no telling what day your gun will be made on or how fast it was made. Meeting a deadline should not affect the quality of a product, especially when you are just stepping into the firearms game. First impressions are everything.
    Silverdale, BRRC

IWA is probably the coolest Trade Show on the planet. Interesting to see what BCL might show up with. Is anyone from SFRC heading over?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any future plans to make varients with SS barrel, lightweight version ext?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nonrandomhero View Post
    There’s still no telling what day your gun will be made on or how fast it was made. Meeting a deadline should not affect the quality of a product, especially when you are just stepping into the firearms game. First impressions are everything.
    Exactly. Quality merchandise can be made on a schedule. Instead, we’re left taken advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by jza View Post
    Exactly. Quality merchandise can be made on a schedule. Instead, we’re left taken advantage of.
    There is a difference between pre-ordering something and it taking a long time and buying something said to be readily available and waiting this long. I knew there would be a long wait, but I also understood there would be an even longer wait if I didn't pre-order.

Will this mean improved quality from BCL? I really want one but I was concerned about the quality of the 102 that I handled.

Edit: just to confirm, this was not meant to be inflammatory. I am genuinely interested because I really want this rifle.
    Last edited by Donster 125; 01-06-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    Will this mean improved quality from BCL? I really want one but I was concerned about the quality of the 102 that I handled.

Edit: just to confirm, this was not meant to be inflammatory. I am genuinely interested because I really want this rifle.

Was the one you handled one of the newest ones?...because they looked great in some of the pics.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast