Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Richmond Gun Shop] Lowest price guarantee

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meatball74 View Post
    An 8% hit just to shop in BC.

The U.S. does this right. if you are from out-of-state and your home state charges less or zero state sales tax, they don't charge you for it or adjust it down if your home state is lower. I'm sure their bottom line wins in the long run. They even extended it to Canadians, being from AB they didn't charge us state sales tax. Smart folks.

Of course its not just your store that charges out of province buyers the provincial sales tax, but BC businesses would sure benefit from NOT charging PST to people that aren't BC residents.
    The store has no choice but to charge the sales tax. (BC/Alta)
    They have a reciprocal agreement to provide this sort of revenue between the two Provinces.
    You can grind them on their prices all you want, eventually the doors will close.
    Buy local support local.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

I been to this store in Richmond and have had very positive experiences, I have been there about 10-15times now, good bunch of people there. I used to work in Richmond and it was convenient.
    a 50 year old man who sees the world the same as when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of is life

Quote Originally Posted by westcoasthunting View Post
    It is not enough to bring more or keep customers. But for us offering the best price is the must. You are more than welcome to let us know how can we server this community better.
    I think you’ve misunderstood. I’m estatic to see businesses do their best to market themselves competitively, it helps my wallet at the end of the day. Offering a price match is great option - because at one retailer or the next, my money will be spent.
    (better yet, just have the lowest price to begin with)
    If I were still a 604 resident I’d love to come check out the store, but my loss is lower mainland residents gain.

Business Member westcoasthunting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justmessing View Post
    I think you’ve misunderstood. I’m estatic to see businesses do their best to market themselves competitively, it helps my wallet at the end of the day. Offering a price match is great option - because at one retailer or the next, my money will be spent.
    (better yet, just have the lowest price to begin with)
    If I were still a 604 resident I’d love to come check out the store, but my loss is lower mainland residents gain.
    Thank you for your feedback. Although we can not expect you to travel down here, on line shopping is still an option.

We understand seeing and holding a product is always preferred in a purchase, aside from price match and price beat policy, we are working on something else to compensate customers' concerns over online shopping.

In the very near future, we will be testing on free shipping on orders over $300, as well as putting a shipping cost cap on all orders of ammo, in the hope of making sure your shopping experience at West Coast Hunting Supplies Inc. a pleasant one.

http://www.richmondgunshop.ca/
    http://www.westcoasthunting.ca/
    https://www.facebook.com/richmondgunshop
    We do price match
    West Coast Hunting Supplies Inc.
    Firearm, Ammo, Optics, Shooting and Hunting Accessories
    OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
    604-279-9956

Quote Originally Posted by westcoasthunting View Post
    Everything in our store.
    Thank you for responding. I will come and visit your store soon.

CGN Regular
    PM a price match request
    Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234